Kurro tsukishima

Tsukishima is a fresher in Tokyo University. He got a scholarship so he thought he would be benefited well if he were to join the Uni. He also talked about Kuroo about this , who was really happy to see his junior joining the same Uni. He is a second year student in the same Tokyo University. So he suggested Tsukishima to be roommates in the city.
Kuroo left his house to be independent, hence he rented an average apartment near the University. He had rented a two bedroom one as his friend Bokuto planned to be his roommate but unfortunately he moved to his lover's house last month.
Kuroo felt lonely and now that Tsukishima will be with him, made him cheerful.

//Four days after Tsukishima Kei's arrival//

Everything was going normal , he talked and shared many things with Kei regarding University and private life. They had great nights with Kuroo's cooking and watched their favourite show on TV and all.
But Kuroo felt Tsukishima watching him for more than the TV. Not only that, he looked at him in wierd manner.

Kuroo ignored the feeling and continued their conversation.

Later that night, they moved to their bed after bidding goodnight to each other.

Both of their lights were turned off and we're to sleep.
Well Kuroo did turn the lights off, but he had one more thing to do before he sleeps.
He pulled his shirt up turned on a night lamp. A silver thing sparkled on his chest. Yes, a ring on either of his plump pink nipples on his muscled and juicy chest.
The pink was contrasting to his tanned shin. He had this friend who used to be his sex partner. Kuroo was always a top and never bottomed for anyone. But his sex partner who was a bottom insisted Kuroo to get his Nipples done as it would look delicious on him.

As a result Kuroo has them on till now.

Ever since they quit being sex partners, he always felt lonely. But he couldn't find himself like sex by being a bottom. When his sex partner wanted to try switch he would refuse straight away.
Kuroo was a bit proud you know.

As stroked his cock , he wondered how big Tsukishima's dick would be. Or how cute he would be if he bottoms for him. His mind immediately filled with imagination of him fucking Tsukishima recklessly and seeing Tsukki's slutty face.

That was enough for him to cum in seconds.

After his masturbation Kuroo laid on the bed and slept soundly , not bothering to put his clothes on.
Little did he know that the door was unlocked and Tsukishima watched Kuroo all this time and about him imagining to fuck him while he masturbated. Poor Tsukishima was just there to drink water from the fridge while this happened.

"ah ..You are wrong Kuroo san. You are wrong and I will prove it to you." He whispered.
He knew very well about what he was going to do.

////
Tsukishima pretended that he knew nothing. He and Kuroo spent time like always. And the night came, Tsukishima woke up. He moved to the latter's room and as expected it was open.
' Damn, Kuroo you are trusting your dirty minded kohai so much? Now you will pay for it.'

Kei entered the room to find Kuroo already deep in his dreams.
He tried to make sure if he could wake up but any contact. But nothing stopped Kuroo from his dreamy world.
Tsukishima smirked. He climbed on the bed carefully and threw the banket away from his body.

The chest of Kuroo looked like a fiest to Tsukishima.
" Why were you hiding them all this time Senpai."
It was wierd for Tsukishima to say something like that but he was too horny to care about his pride.

Hi latched his lips on the pierced nipple and began to suck the buds like a newborn baby. He then tugged the other one with his fingers hooked on the ring slightly so as to not wake his up. Even after all the torture he is doing to his nipples Kuroo didn't react much. He heard him groan and make few hitched breaths. "You do enjoy it don't you?"