Kageyama oikawa and iwa

All the teams were having a new year's arms wrestling tournament. No one really remembers who started it but it had became a tradition. Just cooling off some steam between matches and practice. It was the first time the baby crows were in it.

Iwaizumi was excited, as it was his third year and on to being the three-year arm wrestling champion. The other thing he was looking forward to was showing off in front of his youngest boyfriend.

Tooru had attended all the tournaments but it was Tobio's first time.

They got dressed in their traditional clothes, and made it to the venue in time, Iwaizumi was given the Champion title and he was smug about it. He was planning on winning this year as well.

Ushijima and Bokuto were ready and competing, Hinata was made the referee, Kuroo was whining and refusing to join, and Asahi and others were getting ready for their turn.

And his boyfriends, Oikawa and Kageyama, were fighting over a damn mochi as if there weren't at least twenty more lying on the counter.

"I took it first you idiot " Kageyama shouted.

"I saw it first" Oikawa shouted back.

"But I took it, give it back"

"No, it's mine and if you eat too much you will gain weight"

Kageyama tugged at the chopsticks harder almost making Oikawa trip, "Then you shouldn't eat it Oikawa san, you are fat"

Oikawa gasped, offended "Take that back, I am not fat, I just checked my weight for your information and have not gained any"

"Well, the machine must be lying you shithead" Tobio wasn't losing this one.

"Machine cannot lie you fucker"

Between all the fighting they didn't notice the tearing of mochi and that they had shifted from their original position.

The mochi broke and Oikawa stumbled back and landed on the floor on his butt with a smack and grunt. Tobio tripped over his own feet and landed on Iwaizumi's lap.

"Okay, both of you shut the fuck up" Iwaizumi shouted glaring at the one in his lap and the one on the floor, his blood vein about to pop.

"Oikawa san started it" Tobio tried getting out of being scolded and out of his lap.

"Tobio chan called me fat" Oikawa whined as he got up as well.

"I don't fucking care, and you both are getting punished once we get home, I am tired of your petty fights"

"But.." Oikawa said but was cut off by the deadly glare of the ace. He then looked at Tobio, meeting his eyes they both gulped accepting their death on a new year's day.

In all the commotion, Ushijima lost to Bokuto, Tendo claiming that he would have won if he was using his left hand. Many rounds after it was the grand finale, Bokuto versus Iwaizumi.

Both were sitting facing each other, hands in position waiting for the referee to blow the whistle. Everyone was gathered, respective boyfriends standing behind for support.

"Bokuto san is going to win" Akashi commented looking at the setters instead of Iwaizumi.

Tobio spoke up, "Sorry Akashi San, but Iwaizumi san is going to win like he has been winning for the last two years. And better make sure you can handle Bokuto san when he loses and goes into emo mode"

Akashi looked irritated toward the little crow.

"Wow, the King can trash talk" Tsukishima smirked standing beside his own defeated boyfriend, Kuroo who just replicated the smirk. Too alike.