Uenoyama x Mafuyu

Uenoyama wasn't the best at communication. Though he was always trying for Mafuyu sake. When they talked, Uenoyama felt like he could tell Mafuyu anything, even though it was difficult for him to put in words sometimes what he was feeling.

The ginger was simply a lot better at expressing himself, ever since he started opening himself up again to others.

"Uenoyama-kun, have you ever...?" Mafuyu asked the question one evening while they laid in Mafuyu's bed together cuddling.

Uenoyama sputtered a response. "N-no...!"

"...Have you?"

Mafuyu nodded with a soft smile, surprising Uenoyama a bit and he went red in the face.

Mafuyu stroked his cheek ever so gently, brightening Ue's tender, pale cheeks.

The latter basked in Mafuyu's soft touches, closing his eyes while enjoying it. Their eyes closed and lips locked. Mafuyu was starting to dominate the kiss, managing to keep it gentle while he turned his head to get his tongue inside Ue's mouth.

His knee pressed up against Ueonoyama-s crotch, making him squeak.

Mafuyu broke the kiss and looked down at his boyfriend who was blushing madly.

"Are you okay, Uenoyama-kun?"

He nodded, holding Mafuyu's head and running his finger's through the boy's orange locks.

They lock lips again, Mafuyu's hand slowly travelled up the taller boy's shirt and exposing him. It made Ueonoyama shiver, he lifted himself up and threw his T-shirt off, quickly resuming their escalating kiss.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, they broke it off for some air.

"Uenoyama-kun, do you have protection?"

Caught off guard, Ue propped himself up on his shoulders, "HUH?! N-no...!"

"...Do you?" He asked after a couple of seconds.

Mafuyu had a cheeky smile plastered on his face that told more than a thousand words could.

"No way...!" Uenoyama swatted at him out of embarrassment, making Mafuyu chuckle. "I always have some on me, just in case."

He reached for his night stand and pulled one condom out alongside a bottle of lube, putting them aside for the time being.

"Uenoyama-kun, are you ready?"

Ue's heart got caught in his throat, he knew what was coming next and slowly nodded. They stripped off the rest of their clothing and Ueonoyama attemted to lie down in the most comfortable position he could think off. To to avail thanks to his nerves.

Mafuyu helped him out, though, and instructed him to lie down flat and hold his legs apart by the back of his knees.

Embarrassing was the only word Ue could think of while he lied down like this, his face went even redder than it was before.

But Mafuyu reassured him, giving him that angellic smile while he got ready to prep his lover, and it washed away all of Ue's worries.

With lubricated fingers, Mafuyu gave his boyfriend a heads-up before entering one finger. Uenoyama caught himself before he could let out a full yelp as the digit penetrated and Mafuyu began fingering him.

"Is it uncomfortable, Uenoyama-kun?" Mafuyu slowed down as the boy's face worried him.

Uenoyama shook his head. "Just... a little, but don't stop,"