Atsumu x osamu

It all just started with what they thought was a mindless game of tag, darting through the nearby forest. At 14 they were still pretty immature for their ages, choosing to play tag with one another rather than engage in activities their more mature friends would suggest. They didn't really have that many friends, all in all, constantly falling victim to judgemental abuse for their peers.

It didn't bother them in the slightest though, as long as they had each other.

That's all that mattered to them.

"TAG" Osamu cried out, slapping his twin on the back.

"OW, what the fuck was that for??" Atsumu whined, pitying himself as per usual. "Urgh, I can never win against you can I"

"It's because I'm obviously better than you"

"AM NOT"

"ARE TOO"

The two just slump against a nearby tree, cold sweat dripping down their foreheads in the warm summer bliss. They were a good distance from home but lucky for them they had prepared lunches, this was a daily occurrence, well other than those they spent at school. They preferred it when it was just the two of them, avidly avoiding the peer pressure which came with associating with others their age.

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like if we were popular?" Atsumu wonders, running his hands through his hair.

"I don't know, we are leaving junior high this year though, maybe a fresh start would be good" Osamu adds, the two would be advancing to high school once they had turned 15 and the year had ended.

"True"

The two sit in silence, the light breeze setting the mood adding to the still ambiance. Not knowing of each other's thoughts, what happened next was truly unexpected, well to Osamu nonetheless.

"Hey, Samu...um there's something I need to talk to you about.." Atsumu stammered, fidgeting.

"Hey what's up, don't get yourself so worked up about what every it is" Osamu joked, laughing to himself. "Come on you can tell me"

"I like ya"

"I like ya too silly, we're brothers, aren't we? Why would I bother spending all my time with ya if I didn't" Osamu giggled, pulling his brother into a gentle embrace.

"N-no I don't mean like that" Atsumu stressed, gazing up, their eyes meeting.

"Then what do y-"

He was interrupted by a pair of lips on his own, his body forced backward from the sudden movement. Atsumu only deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue between his brother's tentative lips, lightly grinding on his thigh.

"What the fuck Tsumu" Osamu spat, shoving his brother backward.

"I-I'm sorry I just-" Atsumu teared up, picking himself up and running off in the opposing direction.

"TSUMU WAIT-- I DIDNT MEAN TO YELL ITS JUST-- shit" Osamu cried out but to no avail.

He didn't understand.

What the fuck just happened.

xXx

They hadn't spoken all night.

They both sat apart in icy silence, stealing occasional glances at one another. It was never like this, they had never experienced a falling out that had been this dire.