Kenma x kurro

Kenma sighed as he skimmed through the edit of his newest gameplay video. Editing was going slow today, his mind finding every other possible distraction more interesting.

Kenma groaned and leaned back in his chair, unlocked his phone, and opened Twitter. His timeline was full of other gamers and YouTubers tweeting about their day-to-day life and their interest in games projected to come out later in the year. Kenma scrolled through his mentions, liking various pieces of fan art and comments from his fans. He recently changed up his editing style and video upload schedule. Alternating between shorter, higher-effort highlight videos and longer, lower-effort gameplay sessions. It allowed Kenma to backlog more videos in a shorter period of time, giving him slightly more freedom in his constantly packed schedule.

Kenma continued his scrolling for a while until he was interrupted by three crisp knocks on his front door followed by his doorbell ringing. Kenma sighed and heaved himself out of his chair, shuffling slowly up to the front door. He undid the deadbolt and opened the door wide enough for the chain lock to pull tight. On the other side of the door, a man awkwardly shuffled from foot to foot holding a sticky note tightly in his hand.

"Uh, hi." The man said awkwardly, running a hand through his black hair, "is this the Kozume residence? I'm a part of Sparkle Cleaning Services. I'm here to clean your apartment."

Kenma sighed and closed the door in the man's face. He undid the chain lock before opening the door again, this time wide enough for Kenma to fully see the man at his door.

He was taller than Kenma, but he couldn't have been that much older. He wore a simple white t-shirt with black joggers. The t-shirt pulled across his chest, hinting at the athletic body that lay underneath it. His hair stood up in an odd hairstyle that failed to change no matter how many times the man ran his hand through his hair. At his feet was a bucket with various cleaning supplies in it.

It was Hinata's idea for Kenma to hire a cleaning company for his apartment. He came up with the idea the last time the energetic redhead came to visit.

"I just think with how busy you are, you could use a little help with the chores," Hinata had said, looking at the layer of questionably clean clothes that called Kenma's couch home.

Hinata was right. There were times Kenma would walk into his kitchen a realized he hadn't done dishes for a week or that his laundry basket has accumulated so many articles of clothing that the mountain was taller than him. So, he did a little bit of research to find a company that could take care of the chores he needed to be done on a week-to-week basis.

Kenma gestured for the man to enter his apartment watching as he carefully unlaced his red sneakers and lined them up perfectly at the front door.

"I'm Kozume Kenma."

The man nodded, "it's nice to meet you, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou."

The pair stood in the entryway, simply looking at each other before the Kuroo jerked his head to the side and blushed, "uh, if you could give me a tour of your apartment and any special requests or requirements you have, then I can get to work."

Kenma nodded, turned, and walked further into his apartment, listening to Kuroo pad behind him.

Kenma had been living in this apartment for about six months now, and he plans on staying here for as long as possible. It was on one of the top floors of one of the tallest apartment buildings in Tokyo. He had plenty of money and no desire to spend it, but he eventually decided that he should at least live somewhere he somewhat enjoyed. He watched in mild satisfaction as Kuroo's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open slightly at the view the floor-to-ceiling windows offered of the Tokyo skyline.