Ticci toby x tim

Toby was whimpering softly , his face a burning red . He had his hand wrapped around his cock , jerking himself off to the thought of his crush , Tim .

He felt dirty for doing such a thing , but he couldn't help it . The older male was such a huge turn on . His deep voice , his sharp jawline , that amazingly toned body . Everything about him made him horny .

He let out a soft moan , quickening his hand . Unfortunately for Toby , he was pretty vocal , and they lived in a small cabin . That made jerking off and keeping it secret pretty hard . Usually he'd have to go in the shower and use a gag to keep discreet .

Thankfully , both Tim and Brian had just gone out to do some grocery shopping . And thank god they did , Toby was ready to burst .

" Mmn ~ F-Fuck ~ Tim ~ Oh Ti-Tim ~ " He gasped , squeezing his eyes shut . He could feel the knot in his stomach growing tighter and tigher . Just a few more tugs at his cock and -

" Hey Tobes , have you seen m- " Tim stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the other male in front of him . " T-Tim ! " He gasped in suprise , pulling his hand away . Sadly it was just a little bit too late . He sunk his nails into the couch below him , his whole body shaking as he came . Hot ropes of cum landing on his stomach . He panted softly . He couldn't believe that just happened . He just had an amazing orgasm , right in front of the sexiest guy in the world . He was extremely embarrassmed , yet it turned him on even more . His cock was even harder then before , and he was craving sex more then ever . Tim didn't say a word , slowly walked over . He crouched down , his face right in front of Toby's swollen cock . He licked up a bit of the cum , looking him in the eye as he did so . That sight alone was nearly enough to make Toby cum a second time . He shivered , letting out a soft groan . It felt like his nerves were on fire . " T-Tim.... " " That was fucking hot . Mmm , I'm glad I walked in when I did . Save your voice , you'll be needing it later "

--------------------------------

Tim growled softly , shoving his lover against a wall . Their fingers locked together , their tongues fighting for dominance , and both of them horny as fuck .

Ttim won as usual , his tongue roaming the smaller male's tongue . He licked at his top teeth , nipping at his tongue .

Toby tugged at his hair , letting out a small whimper as he pants grew too tight . He needed relief , and he needed it now .

He pushed Tim away , panting softly for air . At first Tim was worried he crossed a line , but that fear was instantly removed when he was pushed onto the bed .

" Ha , someone's getting a bit needy "' " Oh shut up , you caused this " Toby murmured , stripping himself of his sweatshirt and undershirt .

He was a little skinny , but toned . Not that it mattered to Tim . He'd love his body either way .

The black-haired man looked him up and now , letting out a groan when the brunette ground down on him . He couldn't take it . He needed to be in him , right fucking now .

" Stop . Strip . Now . All the way . I can't wait anymore " He hissed , undoing his own belt and zipper , tugging off his pants as fast as possible .

" Mmm bossy ~ and so dirty ~ not even wearing underwear ? ~ it's like you expected this " Toby cooed at him , lifting himself up tjust enough to awkwardly tug his pants and boxers off .

They were both as hard as a rock . Toby hovered over his cock , licking his lips in anticipation . " Wait - what ab- "" I already prepped myself before this . "

Toby quickly lowered himself down , unable to keep the loud noise from leaving his mouth . He immediately covered his mouth after realizing what he saiid , face burning in embarrassment .