Atsumu x ????

The pandemic has reduced them to holding meetings online whenever they can about the possibility of future games and practice according to the newest regulations coming out.

But Atsumu'll be honest, he doesn't really understand or care about the legalities, he wants to play, wants to set, wants to serve and if he can't he wants to be alone to sulk and pout and not see the faces of his teammates who he misses desperately.

And yet.

Meian-San is halfway into explaining the newest curfew rules let out for competing athletes, and mostly anyone but the starting team has dropped out of the call.

Even Shoyo looks slightly bored.

Atsumu hides a yawn behind his fist and pulls the sleeves of his brother's sweater over his hands to curl his fingers. It's warm. Osamu always wears the most muted but comfortable things. Half of Atsumu's wardrobe is just crop tops and shorts and the other half is uniforms and practice clothes. He can't bother to buy anything else when he can just steal from 'Samu.

Everything that is Osamu's is his anyway. That's just the way it is.

And today—he woke up feeling so squirmy, like something in him couldn't sit still, if he could, he'd go out and practice his service aces until the world falls quiet but he can't—he can't and it's just driving him out of his body.

He's muted the call and the volume. No offence to his captain but the fact that Atsumu is staying and listening should be enough. Probably. Now there's a presentation on screen about the Association's scheduling of scrimmages and the requirements from the players.

He sees Oliver halfway to nodding off in the corner screen and decides he should shut off his camera before he's caught doing the same thing. A click later, he disappears from the viewing options.

Great, maybe he should just curl up and sleep in Osamu's study chair now. His brother has been working out in their home gym set up but Atsumu isn't fond of such restricted spaces. He likes running, likes drills, likes the noise of the court and coaches and team. And plus if he saw Osamu doing one handed push ups one more time—

Hmph.

Meian raises an eyebrow as he sees their setter squirm around and settle in a comfortable position, hands tucked under his thighs. He's slightly amused but also.

"Am I boring you, Miya?" He asks.

Inunaki snickers when Atsumu who clearly hasn't heard him rubs his eyes and stays mum.

"He's muted the damn thing Meian-San!"

He sees Sakusa grit his teeth in annoyance and Shoyo hides a giggle behind his hand. Bokuto just looks a mixture of amused and affronted.

Meian sighs and closes his eyes.

Alright he gets it. There's not really more use in continuing this meeting anymore. Especially when their setter has so thoroughly checked out—

Shoyo chokes. Loudly. Meian opens his eyes, already expecting to see their youngest involved in some shenanigans.

Instead.

On the screen, Atsumu is tilting his head up, obedient as he never is, and—and kissing him, kissing him is definitely his twin brother.

Sakusa curses. Loudly.

"Is this a prank?" Oliver sounds hesitant.

Adriah, opens his mouth and closes it. "I think," He says in a strangled voice, "Atsumu thinks he's switched off the camera."