Kuroo x tskushima

Kuroo, now that he has become so addicted to sex with Tsukishima, his junior at University and roomate, wanted to try more kinky things with him.

He noticed how Tsukishima changed his body into a slutty one. How he would crave for his dominating touch.

So he took this Saturday as a chance to spice up the night.

Kuroo went into the bathroom. He stood in front of the long mirror at the side. Untying the bathrobe to reveal his bare, naked body.

He admired how his big pink nipples stood out more on his chest. They were adorned with a shiny gold ring piercing. As he touched the bus, he flinched on remembering how Tsukishima would either always latch his lips on them and suck on it or pull the ring and twist it.

Kuroo moaned as he squeezed his tits and looking at his red face in the mirror. He then sat on a stool and propped up his right leg on the wall higher to look at his clean shaved ass.

Man did it look so soft and beautiful in colour. He remembered again as Tsukishima told him how beautiful it looked when he rimmed it for hours.

Kuroo gulped and inserted his fingers in. He wasn't surprised at all at how easily they went in and out hardly with any lubrication. Two fingers became three, soon three became four. He finger fucked himself roughly. Lips bit at the increasing pleasure.

He masturbated thinking about Tsukishima's big cock and wanting it to fill the void in there.

Feeling that it wasn't enough Tetsurou went and grabbed one of dildos from the bathroom shelf. Tsukishima brought some of these for Kuroo to use when he was alone at home. That day Tsukishima Kei brought Kuroo to the sex toy shop especially for male couples. He was embarassed about how Tsukishima looked and asked for Kuroo's confirmation about the dildo he wanted to buy for him. Even the staffs would have heard that they were buying it for Kuroo. Kuroo couldn't hide his embarassment when Tsukishima started joking on if they could have a trail one to test it on him right there.

Kuroo took one of his favourites , stuck in on the stool after lubricating it and proceeded to ride on it. He raised his hands above his head clutching at his elbows as he bounced on the dildo non-stop. The tip hitting his prostrate had him make a wierd face. His lips bit again , eyes with tears in it , mouth drooling and grinning at his pathetic state. He was ashamed to be a slut but it is the truth that he can't deny. He just needs to embrace it.

But then the door knob turned showing Tsukishima behind smiling at him.

"Kuroo San you are doing wonderful", he came up to Kuroo who was unbothered about his arrival as he kept on riding on the dildo to show his sexual strength. He instead bounced harder on the dildo to show Kei that he didn't miss little Kei at all when he was away.

Tsukishima stroked his back admiring his senpai's beauty. He lowered his head to reach his lips and give him a deep passionate kiss. But since Kuroo kept riding on that damn dildo he grabbed his messy hair and sinked him in the dildo to stay in to enjoy the kiss first. Kuroo moans at the roughness as he released.

After finishing the clean up, they went into the bedroom .Tsukishima asked Kuroo as laid him on the bed with just a towel around his waist,

"Kuroo san, now-a-days you are ignoring me a lot. You are playing with dildos but not asking for my cock from your own mouth. I want to to beg for it."

His angered Kuroo but he laughed at Tsuki,

" I am well off with my dildos, thank you Tsuki. But since you are desperate to bury your cock in me, it's you who should Beg for my hole." Kuroo grinned as he spread open his legs showing his hole clearly.

Tsukishima could not control the beast in him as he unconsciously crawled towards him wanting to connect himself with Kuroo down there. But Kuroo stopped him with his feet. Smirked at the shocked reaction from him.

"I don't really need you, baby"

Tsukishima boiled with anger, " Then what if we test that out?"

Kuroo looked at him questioningly.

"I brought some friends with me" He went to open the door to reveal two people at the door step.

"wHat?..."