Will x mike

Will needs Mike to fuck him, now.

"I'll take him home." Will tries not to let his heartbeat accelerate at the sound of Mike's voice.

"Are you sure?" That's Jonathan, Will can hear the worry dripping from his tone. "I know how much trouble a drunk Will can be."

No, please god no.

"Nah, it's fine." Mike's words are slurring and it's obvious that he's also drunk, maybe not as much as Will but drunk. Will needs Mike to keep talking.

It's silent for a few minutes, he thinks they're having a staring contest.

"Fine." He hears leaves crunching, Jonathan is stepping away from the car. "Just- shit. Call me when you guys get home. Okay?" There's protectiveness in his tone.

"Okay, okay. I get it." Mike waves him off, clearly just as desperate as Will to get out of there. "It's that all?"

"Yeah." He sounds strained like he doesn't want to let Will go with Mike. Will doesn't care. Neither does Mike. "I'm counting on you Mike, if anything happens to my brother I'll-"

"Kill me, kick my ass, shoot me, blah blah blah, I know." Mike is clearly annoyed and Will can't help but squeeze his thighs together and the sound of his voice.

Shit.

Will groans. Mike gets the memo.

"Now I have to go before I run out of gas," Mike says and before Jonathan has time to reply he's already rolling up his window, ignoring Jonathan's protest. "Yeah- I know- bye, yeah. Bye!" Mike laughs to himself as he pulls out of the driveway.

They're not even halfway down the road before Will is already whining.

"Mike." Will knows he probably sounds like a kid, his voice high-pitched and whiny. He can't help it. He turns to look at Mike who has his eyes focused on the road.

"Ten minutes, Will," Mike grumbles, not even bothering to look at Will.

"No, I can't- I can't wait that long," Will says as he starts to open his legs but a strong hand forces them closed. " Miiiiike. " He whines.

"I'm serious, Will."

"Mike, I can't- I really can't, please." He feels the tears brimming in his eyes.

He tries to force Mike's hand away, they get into this little wrestling match that Will wins because Mike starts swerving the car and Will has two hands so- as soon as Mike's hands are back on the wheel, Will wastes no time sticking his hands down his shorts

"Shit." He moans loudly as his hand comes in contact with his puffy, wet folds.

Instead of ruining his -already covered in slick- shorts, he slips them off, leaving his bottom half in black lace panties. "Mike." He starts to grind his hips down onto his hand as he listens to Mike curse under his breath.

"Shit- Will. Will listen to me." Mike's voice is deep and demanding and Will can't help but moan. "Move your hand." Will looks over at Mike, his eyes are glued to the road and he looks so hot and-

"Mike, oh my god." Will has never been good at listening. He pushes his panties aside and drags his thumb over his clit. "You're so hot- shit, Mike. I love you- love you so much."

Will can see the way Mike's body reacts to his words, his stomach rolls, and his breath hitches.

"Will, move your fucking hand."

Will can't. Even if he wanted to, he's in deep now. Instead, though, he dips two fingers into his cunt. He tries to mimic what Mike did to him earlier at the dinner table.