How great are they at singing?

Hi its been awhile, I finished my testings so I will try my best to update. Uhh im running out of ideas pls comment some request and I will mostly try to do them.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai- Kai is really bad at singing, hes like at 0.5/10. VERY BAD. He screams and has voice cracks most of the time when singing....One time his friends caught him sing, and recorded it secretly and now there blackmailing him...

Lloyd - Lloyd can sing really good, and always sings when he showers (I mean who doesn't). Overall his singing would be 8/10. 

Cole - Ok so you may disagree on me with this but Cole can sing really really good. He just cant sing in front of everyone because of shy he is. He tends to mess up a lot when singing in front of others. However, when he sings alone when nobody is watching him hes just perfect.  He is at a 9.5/10 for singing. He got caught though... :)

Jay - Jay is like a 6/10 when it comes to singing mostly because he would either get the lines wrong. His voice is fine in some of the songs he sings though. 

Zane - Zane can sing exactly the same voice of the singer of that song. 10/10

Nya- Nya singing is soo good. She can sing really good and always hit the high notes perfectly. Shes sometimes better than the original songs. 10/10

Do you guys sing good? 

Im sure you guys do :)) 

Better than me at least, ANYWAYS pls give me request cya!