You are perfect for the way you are - ONESHOT

What's up ninja readers, I been busy as fuck. I been having thoughts to stop posting in this book it's because of the stress i'm getting, but at the same time I don't want to stop. I will update this book and not give up on it. But I may not post often as I did over the summer. I made a oneshot. Hope it's long enough and it's worth it for you guys. 

This oneshot was requested by ImaginationsPortal so thank you for the request :)

I would like to thank my best friend for helping me do some research on eating disorders. 

Credits to this book as well: https://archiveofourown.org/works/46301656 and thanks to the story runaway for helping me give an idea for Cole's panic attacks :)

Ships: Moss (Lloyd x Cole) Platonic 

Quick Summary: Cole has been hiding out to the world and to his friends that he has a eating disorder. It gets revealed, and basically Lloyd apolgizes and comforts. Sorry if it's confusing :(

Please let me know if some of the information I put on eating disorders is wrong. I checked some websites so im doing based on that. 

TW: A plot that makes no damn sense, Eating disorder, Panic attacks, Cyberbullying, bullying, lloyd being a bit rude (idk why im adding that was a warning), and lastly trauma.

I'll fix the plot and backstory if they don't make sense lol

Anyways Enjoy!

*after reading a few times*

it does not make any sense, I dont get it either so I understand if you don't get it too lol 

man im so tired

----

Cole was bullied for being overweight, his own dad would mock him for his weight. 

The bullies would always spit on his lunch, mock him and the only person who supported him and never shamed him for his weight was his mom. 

But ever since she died....Cole couldn't take the pressure, he didn't have nobody to talk too and the bullying just seems to get worse. He tried to stop eating, it was hard at first because his stomach would growl. 

Cole got used to it, he sometimes would pass out but overall he avoids eating food and tries to eat really little. 

Finally Cole starts to notice changes in his body. He lost a lot of weight and was not bullied anymore. In fact, he became one of the hottest boys in school and all the girls would drool for him, although he was still kinda a loner. Cole was glad that he worked hard to lose weight and promised himself that he was not going to eat much like he did before. 

However instead of being in a normal weight....he became way under weight and starts to develop an eating disorder. 

Cole has a fear of food, afraid of gaining weight....he gave up on his favorite food....cake

He would do anything not to eat food

---

Present Time: Takes place in the monastery 

As the ninjas caught the world's wanted criminal they all wanted to celebrated. 

"We should go to a restaurant" Kai suggested

"yeah let's all go together" Lloyd says

"ooo this is gonna be so much fun" Jay beamed

Cole didn't like the idea at all, he just wanted to stay home and not go in places filled with food.