Chapter 73

Its my fault. Fang Xueruo said hesitantly. She looked like she wanted to get close to Wenwen but didnt dare. She then said cautiously, Wenwen, I will apologize to you again, so can you forgive me?

Fu Zonghong felt that it was just a trivial matter. Since they now talked it well, everything should be over. This child was still young and could be taught slowly, so Fu Zonghong turned to Wenwen and said sternly, A man should have a correct view of right and wrong. You must not learn— You must not learn your mothers prejudice.

Wenwen didnt wait for Fu Zonghong to finish speaking. He threw himself to the ground and started crying miserably. No wonder his mother was bullied so badly! In this grandfather eyes, he and his mother couldnt even be compared with a single word of these hateful women.

No — Wenwen thought to himself. He couldnt allow himself to be defeated here. No matter what, he must never be like his previous life.

So he put his hands on his waist and said sternly, Youre right. As human beings, we must have a correct view of right and wrong. Since your butt is crooked, dont think you are qualified to lecture others!

As the saying goes, to live is to learn. As long as you have one breath left, you still have the chance to fix your broken brain. Fortunately, being blindly stupid is not a terminal illness, so I suggest you treat it as soon as possible!

You kid, where did you hear such messy nonsense?! Being scolded by a little child made Fu Zonghong furious.

Im merely telling the truth. Wenwen snorted, You want to scold me for telling you the truth?

Or you want to beat me? Wenwen suddenly looked frightened.

Fortunately, my mother is smart. Although she is innocent and easy to be bullied, at least she will not be fooled around by villains The boy rolled his eyes, Unlike you!

You!

Old Fu, dont be angry. Wenwen is still young. He is just repeating what adults said without understanding the meaning

Old grandma, you seem to be alluding to something. Are you trying to make him think my Mom has taught me bad? Wenwen tilted his head innocently, Do you prefer to be called white lotus or green tea?

Is this how you talk to elders?

Looking at Fu Zonghongs angry face, Wenwen sighed inwardly.

Tsk, when will Uncle Yue come to pick him up? Its not easy to face these people alone!

Not long after, Si Yue arrived in front of the Fu familys house. Immediately after receiving Teacher Sus call, he called the bodyguards on standby nearby, got into the car, and promptly drove to the Fu familys house. On the way, he made another call and learned that Qian Shengnans side was only involved in a minor car accident, but the other party made a fuss and refused to let them go.

Si Yues eyes turned cold. This Fu family was too capable. He hadnt taken any actions yet, but they dared to set their minds on his son.

The road was smooth and unimpeded. Soon, Si Yues car arrived in front of the Fu familys villa. Looking at the closed gate, he coolly ordered, Break it open.

The villas in high-end communities had tight security and were generally equipped with a modern alarm system that rang upon intrusion or damage. Naturally, the Fu familys house was no exception. On top of that, their gate and fence were made of thick and solid steel, probably unbreakable even when rammed by a truck. Therefore, after receiving Si Yues order, one of the bodyguards went to cut off the alarm system while two others climbed up the fence to open the gate from the other side.