Chapter 79

When Fu Yunruo arrived at the office, Fang Xueruo was sitting on the chair, accompanied by her agent Sister Wang.

Guan Keke was not at ease leaving Fu Yunruo alone and decided to follow in. If there was a fight, she at least could help and prevent her boss from being bullied.

Fu Yunruo walked to the office desk and sat down.

Sister

Fu Yunruo interrupted her, Dont call me that. I dont like it.

Fang Xueruo glanced at her and softly argued, Uncle has always hoped that us sisters can get along with each other

Fu Yunruo snorted; her eyes were cold, Stop talking nonsense and get straight to the point. She glanced at the clock, I will give you five minutes to speak, and then you can take your leave.

Fang Xueruo looked at Sister Wen, who nodded knowingly and walked out of the office. When she passed by Guan Keke, she gave the girl a glance and told her to leave with her.

Guan Keke didnt move and just looked at Fu Yunruo.

She told her, You go too.

Guan Keke left with a worried look.

Only after they were alone in the office that Fang Xueruo open her mouth again: I know you never liked me. But no matter what, we are sisters on the family registration, and I cannot ignore your perils. Long story short, not too long ago, I accidentally discovered a shocking truth that put me in a dilemma. It worried me so much that I couldnt even get a good sleep for a while. In the end, however, I have thought repeatedly, but finally decided that you shouldnt be kept in the dark.

Fu Yunruo didnt say a word and impatiently waited for Fang Xueruo to get to the point.

Si Yue is known to keep his distance from the opposite gender. Dont say a girlfriend; he has never even been close to any woman. Back in the countryside, I found it strange when he insisted on pestering you regardless of the impact on your reputation. Yet I have never thought that he that he actually Fang Xueruo suddenly stammered.

So you think he likes me? Fu Yunruo interjected. She held her chin high and sighed in melancholy, No wonder. Such a marvelous woman as myself is indeed very attractive, though some jealous people cannot help but feel envy.

Fang Xueruo was stunned, Sister, please dont joke. Let me continue first, alright? It was later that I found out why he has been so attentive to you and Wenwen. He is hiding a purpose.

Of course I know. My Wenwen is very cute. So cute, in fact, that countless people on the internet rush to become his stepfather. Mr. Yue is just one of them.

Dont you want to know who was with you at the hotel that night? Fang Xueruo finally went straight to the point.

Nope. Fu Yunruo quickly replied. She suddenly realized the reason for Fang Xueruos insistence on seeing her. Could it be that she wanted to paint Si Yue dirty and destroy their relationship?

Fu Yunruo had a clear view of this matter. What happened that night was an accident, and it was hard to say who was right and wrong. Although she wasnt in control after being drugged, it didnt mean Si Yue was at fault either. As a man, having a beautiful young girl take the initiative to throw herself into his arms was too great of a temptation. It was normal that he failed to control himself. How could she blame the other party for taking advantage when it was she who made the first move?

If anything, the revelation only made her aware that Si Yue was not quite the restrained gentleman she always believed him to be, causing her favorability to drop somewhat.