Extra 04

The social media platforms, which had been calm for about half a month, erupted into a frenzy after a fan released a meticulously edited video. In the video, a cherubic little child wielding a sword flies through the air and lands, transforming into a breathtakingly beautiful sword-bearing youth. After a dance of the sword, the scene shifted to a dashing and gallant hero who, with a charming smile, exuded an unmatched elegance.

It was a very short video, less than one minute, but the three transitions were natural and smooth. In no time, the video had been reposted tens of thousands of times, and its popularity continued to surge, quickly climbing the trending charts.

Comments flooded in:

[He’s grown up…]

[He came riding the wind, stepping right into my heart…]

[His smile melts my heart.]

[He has grown into the most dashing person as we all hoped.]

[Suddenly feeling teary, why?]

[Teary Eyes +1]

[Teary Eyes +2]

[Teary Eyes +10086]

Fu Wen grew up under eager expectations from hundreds of millions of fans who considered him their own. Universally recognized as the number one child star, his acting career as a child, though brief, was filled with high-quality works that are still considered classics.

At ten, Fu Wen played his first lead in a movie, becoming the youngest actor to win a Best Actor award, after which he disappeared from the entertainment industry. Years later, he suddenly reappeared in a Xianxia drama and instantly ignited a sensation across the country.

Their cub has grown up!

From then on, Fu Wen began to appear frequently on the big screen, taking not only his home country but the whole world as his stage. After a triumphant return to the peak, Fu Wen proved that was just the beginning of his ascent. By the age of twenty-five, he had received every award once held by Si Yue.

He perfectly embodied the saying, “The pupil surpasses the master.” Despite his international fame, his main stage remained in his home country.

A while back, Apple Entertainment where Fu Wen belonged was hosting a girl group selection reality show, and to show support, he agreed to be a mentor on the final night of the championship. His participation caused the show’s popularity to skyrocket.

Fu Wen, accompanied by the director, headed to his makeup room. Just as they turned a corner in the corridor, someone suddenly bumped into him.

The director and assistants first checked if Fu Wen was hurt. Seeing that the person who bumped into him was a girl dressed like a contestant, the director’s face darkened, “What’s the rush? Don’t you look where you’re going?”

“I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to…” a timid, gentle voice responded. The owner of the voice was a beautiful young woman, delicate and pretty, like a startled fawn. Her shiny, teary big eyes somehow had the effect of dissipating other people’s anger.

The director softened his tone, “Be more careful next time.”

Fu Wen saw the woman and immediately recognized her as Chang Xue’ai, the nemesis he had hated for many years. Unlike the previous life, where she debuted as a female lead and became the industry’s darling in one step, the current Chang Xue’ai lacked the powerful background she once had. In this life, she entered the entertainment industry at eighteen, starting from the bottom, and finally took part in this girl group selection. Perhaps she indeed had some luck in the industry. Without Fu Wen’s interference, she made it to the top three in the competition.