Chapter 78

In the end, Qian Shengnan went to Si Yues house next door to bring Wenwen back.

When Fu Yunruo saw Wenwen hopping in with a wide grin on his face, a thought suddenly appeared in her mind: If Wenwen knew that Si Yue was his biological father, would he even be happier?

Because of this, Fu Yunruos mood was so heavy that she lost her appetite.

Meanwhile, Wenwen was thoroughly convinced by Si Yues analysis and no longer had any worries about the future of the movie. But when he enthusiastically talked to his mother, he noticed that she seemed out of her mind. He had finished a full bowl of rice, yet Moms still had more than half a bowl left! Concerned, he asked, Mom, whats wrong?

Wenwen was worried. Recently, his mother often looked dazed, as if something was bothering her mind. He spent most of his daytime at school and only stayed with Mom at night or during the holiday, so he didnt know what caused her to be so disturbed.

Eh, ah? No, no, Im fine. Fu Yunruo looked at Wenwens empty bowl, Are you full?

Im full. Wenwen touched his chubby belly. Seeing Fu Yunruo putting down her chopsticks, he reproached, Mom, you havent finished eating!

Fu Yunruo looked down at her bowl. She really had no appetite today, but under the little guys strict supervision, she had no choice but to finish her meal.

Qian Shengnan was in charge of washing the dishes, so Fu Yunruo prepared a plate of cut fruits after dinner and brought it to the living room.

Wenwen was on the sofa, watching cartoons with great relish.

Fu Yunruo told him, After half an hour, take a shower and start doing your homework!

Roger!

Wenwen watched the cartoon for half an hour, then obediently went to take a shower. After entering kindergarten, Wenwen felt that he was now a big boy and wanted to bathe by himself, but he was met by Fu Yunruos ruthless rejection. In his mothers eyes, he was still too young to take a bath by himself, especially during the colder session, where it was easy to catch a cold if he did not dry himself properly.

After the shower, Fu Yunruo put on cute kiddie panda pajamas for her son. It was an autumn and early spring model with appropriate thickness and a matching fluffy-eared hood. Wearing this, Wenwen looked like a panda cub. Very adorable!

Wenwen then started to do homework with Fu Yunruo. Most of the homework in kindergarten needs to be completed with the assistance of parents. Although Wenwen thought the homework was too childish, he enjoyed the process of completing them with his mother.

Wenwen had his own little chair and desk to do schoolwork. Fu Yunruo sat next to him, teaching him to do his homework. From time to time, she glanced at her sons side face. His chubby baby fat made his cheeks bulge, tickling her heart with a wave of cuteness. Fu Yunruo used to think that Wenwens appearance was 100% inherited from her, but after knowing the truth, she always seemed to see Si Yues shadow on her sons look.

People said children who looked like their mothers when young would often grow up to gradually resemble their fathers. Was this also the case for Wenwen?

From Fu Yunruos point of view, she naturally did not want another blood relative to come to compete with her for Wenwens custody. After all, the relationship between Si Yue and her was different from that of a normal husband and wife.

However, putting herself in Wenwens shoes, a father was an irreplaceable and indispensable figure. Although Wenwen never mentioned a single word about his father, as a child, he should have the yearning deep in his heart, no?