Chapter 127

After formally being introduced to Fu Yunruo and Wenwen, Si Yue’s parents started visiting daily as if trying to make up for the years they missed. With much enthusiasm, they took over looking after their baby grandson, allowing Fu Yunruo and Si Yue more time together. Being a new couple, their relationship quickly deepened with their frequent secret outings.

Wenwen, now doted on by his newly found grandparents, spent much time keeping them entertained and didn’t always notice what Fu Yunruo and Si Yue were up to.

The little guy had a way with people, and it didn’t take long for Xie Zhiyun and Si Zhengze to treat him as their most precious darling, putting Si Yue in the backseat.

Si Yue and Fu Yunruo didn’t mind. Having their child be loved by the elders was a source of pride for them as parents.

It was during this time that Fu Yunruo truly began to experience what it was like to be in a relationship. Although it was Si Yue’s first time dating and he lacked experience, he somehow picked up some tricks. Some of his ideas about dating might have been old-fashioned, but they were effective and kept her happy.

But there seemed to be something she was forgetting?

Oh well, she couldn’t remember at the moment, so it probably wasn’t important.

…right?

When Wenwen confronted her with an accusatory gaze, Fu Yunruo finally remembered: she forgot to tell him about her and Si Yue!

Feeling guilty, she said flatteringly, “Wenwen, Uncle Yue and I are dating now…”

“If I hadn’t noticed, were you planning to never tell me?” Wenwen complained. How could Mom do this to him?

Wenwen started noticing Fu Yunruo and Si Yue seemed unusually close lately, which was strange considering Fu Yunruo’s previous awkwardness around Si Yue, especially in his presence. The abrupt change made him suspicious. Was she keeping secrets from him?

As a result, just a little probing, and the truth came out.

Mom and Uncle Yue were dating!

And they kept it a secret from him! For a few days!

Wenwen was upset, the kind that’s hard to soothe. He is angry; very, very angry!!

“Baobao, Mom’s very sorry. I didn’t intentionally hide it from you,” Fu Yunruo hurried to soothe her fuming little boy. She had planned to share the news, but the anxiety of meeting Si Yue’s parents overwhelmed her thoughts, and she eventually forgot…

Wenwen still felt wronged. He suspected that his earlier objections to his mom getting close to Si Yue made her think he’d disapprove, so she decided to keep it a secret.

Humph, did they think he was so unreasonable?

“Mom swears, from now on, Mom will never hide anything from Baobao. Can Baobao forgive Mom this time?”

“Mom’s Baobao is the most understanding and generous baby in the world. Mom loves you the most!”

“Baobao, Mom is wrong! Can you forgive me, please?”