Chapter 83

Si Yue couldn’t understand what had gone wrong. Everything was well until now. According to his expectation, shouldn’t Fu Yunruo accept his confession, and they officially become a family of three?

In his mind, Si Yue had already planned to order his assistant to look for the world’s best wedding venue and made an appointment with the world’s top designers to make the most beautiful wedding dresses for Fu Yunruo to choose from…

Shouldn’t this be the correct development?

Also, even if Fu Yunruo didn’t reciprocate his feelings, it could be because she was still uncertain about her emotions. However, at this point, shouldn’t she have developed romantic feelings for him already?

Si Yue couldn’t help glancing into the mirror and found a handsome face that could mesmerize millions.

Um, it seemed that he hadn’t lost his charm yet.

So, what went wrong?

Si Yue was puzzled. He couldn’t help but look at Fu Yunruo, but got an unfriendly glare in response.

Somehow, he could even hear a silent, cold snort from her.

Si Yue: “…”

Wenwen wasn’t aware of the uniliteral cold war between the two. Every day, he would go to the set, finish his scenes, and then run happily to his mother for a round of hearty praises. Then he contentedly sat on a small stool next to the director, his chubby face fixed in concentration as he watched the seasoned actors perform.

The adults also watched him with great attention. Seeing the sparkling eyes over the boy’s serious look, their heart seemed to melt into a puddle.

The director paid equal attention to Wenwen, frequently explaining things to him. As the child’s plump, milky-white face turned upward, his shining eyes met the director’s, who was instantly filled with enthusiasm to impart knowledge, even if the child didn’t fully comprehend it.

In turn, Wenwen absorbed every detail with the utmost attention. The chance to observe the highly acclaimed acting skills of veteran actors did not come easy. When he first stepped into the entertainment world in his previous life, many of these big-name stars had already retired, leaving him without the chance to collaborate with or observe them closely.

Especially Si Yue, who had the largest amount of scenes. Whenever it was his turn to act, Wenwen’s eyes would shine with excitement.

Obviously, there was a distinct disparity between watching actors’ performances on a screen and witnessing their craft in person. Wenwen’s acting skills slowly developed over the course of twenty years as an actor, relying mostly on his intuition rather than concrete experience. Now that he had the chance to receive guidance from veteran actors, even a small piece of advice was enlightening.

Suddenly, there were some noises from the door, and two young men in identical suits entered with several large bags in their hands.

A nicely dressed young woman followed suit with a smile, “…Our Miss Ruoxue heard that Director Mo’s crew are filming here. Coincidentally, Miss Ruoxue also happens to be on the set next door, so she asked us to send some care packages on her behalf. We hope you don’t mind.”