Nations Revealed?!

Good Morning America, New York

" Good Morning America, let's get straight into the news of the century." George said right before putting his glasses on. " Yes the news that shocked billions of people all over the world. Countries personified as people!" Robin said at that moment. America dropped his morning coffee, while his neighbor Ayanna dropped her tea cup. "...what the f-"

London, United Kingdom

Arthur got out of his house with his fuzzy slippers and plaid robe. Then grabbed his morning paper, he ran to his black Roy's Royce. He sped to Buckingham palace, as the paper flew out his window. As he phoned MI6.

" Countries personified?! Or just another myth the government wants us to believe?"

Paris, France

" Is it true Paris ( Genevieve Bonfoy)? " France whispered in her phone as she was walking to her usual patisserie. Feeling someone was following her. "Yes, Ms. France, we are currently working to find the culprit who disclosed everyone's information." She said with shouting going on in the background. Paris hanged up on Francine as she grabbed her pastries and walked into an alleyway.

She stopped then gave the stalker a sharp roundhouse kick. Then grabbed his arm and pinned him to the wall. He used his other arm to grab her, France used her foot to make the mystery man spread his leg. Then kicking him in his balls with the tip of her stiletto. " Now, I'm usually patient, but... you made me drop my croissants. Now, why where are you following me?" France whispered in the assailant's ear.

Berlin, Germany

Germany was busy talking to a panicked Italy over the phone. While trying his hardest not to strangle his brother. " What are we going to do West? The chancellor called and said that the leaks were too integrated, we can't remove them from our Internet." Prussia said with folded arms, before sighing. Germany hung up the phone with a slam, "Who the hell could have done that?" Germany mumbled in his hands, as Gilbert put his hand on Ludwig's shoulder.

"The real question is how they found out about us."

Moscow, Russia

Russia was busy interrogating a man, who looked at Russia with anger in his eyes. " Tell me, Yuri, was it worth betraying me?" Russia said calmly with a smile. Yuri just spat at Russia's boots," To hell with you! And your mother is a whore!" He said with anger, as he felt the cold that came with Russia opening his violet eyes slightly.

WACK!!

" It's rude to call."

WACK!! WACK!!

" Someone's mother"

WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!! WACK!!