Home #8

Techno POV:
I hope Tommy will be safe.I know he is a handful but his friend looks like he really cares.I smiled and swam through the water as my golden scales reflected in the moonlight.Swimming is a great stress reliever when the voices are too loud.Each place is just as beautiful as the next.I swam until the castle was in view in all it's splendor.I swam through my bedroom window,only to be surprised by Wilbur leaning against the door raising an eyebrow."Well well well,where have you been?"Wilbur asks looking at me through my soul."The surface"I reply calmly."I thought you said you would search for him later"Wilbur says with worry in his eyes."I did find him in my search though"I say in my monotone voice as usual although with a bit of happiness."YOU DID?!?"Wilbur says wide-eyed and hopeful."But wait-THE SURFACE,IT'S NOT SAFE FOR HIM"Wilbur shouts worriedly."Calm down he is fine,he can handle himself"I deadpan."How are you so sure?"My brother asks with a frown."Trust him""Fine"I get replied with."Now go to bed emo"I say holding my laughter at Wilbur's grimaced face.He storms off slamming my door like a dramatic theater kid.The water made the noise muffled though.I get changed into my pyjamas and float over to my bed,the magma underneath pulling me down softly so i don't float away.I was swallowed whole by the duvet and blankets on my bed as it was cold in the nights.I thought about what dad would say about Tommy being on the surface,he doesn't really care for Tommy but he would be mad for disobeying him.I wish father was nicer to him.

I drifted off to sleep and woke up in a field.It was filled with golden flowers.I heard giggling and running from behind me and saw Tommy but younger being chased by Wilbur.They looked so happy having fun."Come join us Techie"Tommy said giggling.My heart melted."Alright"I replied with a small smile.We played tag in the golden fields then Tommy braided my hair."These gold flowers would look great in your hair"Wilbur suggested to me."Good idea!"Tommy exclaimed.He picked a bunch of the shining roses and carefully removed the spikes.I watched as Tommy walked over to me with a soft smile."Hold still bubba"He said."Okay"I replied with happiness.I couldn't help but smile from my little brother's adorableness.Tommy put flowers into the gaps in the braid until it was littered with flowers."Aaaaaand done!"Tommy says giggling."Thank you Tommy"I reply.Wilbur sat by us underneath a huge oak tree,strumming on his guitar.My brown and pink hair matched with the golden flowers and Tommy seemed proud of his work of art."Let's enjoy this day while we still can"I saw smiling at Tommy."Alright"Wilbur and Tommy chimed.We all huddled together in a warm hug and we watched the pollen fly through the wind.Then with a sudden whoosh of the wind,i awoke to the sun shining through my window.I looked out to see the kelp rising up to the surface,waving in the water.What a peaceful dream.

Purpled POV:
I took Tommy in my arms.His adorable face nudged into my shoulder.I carried him to the sofa in the living room and gently placed him down.I stared at him with love in my eyes."You're so cute"I say smiling lovingly to Toms.He was snoring softly while sleeping.I watched as his chest rised and fell attentively.I smelt his fresh ocean scent.I wonder what his scales would look like.I thought and then i had the idea.I walked to the kitchen and filled a glass with water.I poured salt and mixed it into the water.Then,I walked slowly towards Tommy and poured the water all down Tommy's legs.His red scales littered all over his legs and I stared in awe.They glimmered beautifully in the light.I smiled looking at the sight and plucked a handful of scales.He hissed quietly from the pain."You're fine Toms,carry on resting"I say soothingly.You will soon be mine.I shined the scales in the light and they were like rubies.I will cherish these.I put them in a heart locket and laid it on the table.What a strange and beautiful mermaid i have come across.I heard Tommy slowly awake and quickly sat on the sofa so it didn't look like anything happened."Purpled?Where's Techno?"Tommy asked sleepily."He dropped you off here as he had to go back home"I reply with a soft smile."Oh okay!"Tommy said happily.Keep smiling my little butterfly."You know Tommy,Niki did something horrible to me..."I say putting on a sad,remorseful face."What did she do?"Tommy asks with a frown."You see,she made fun of me and said i looked like an alien"I reply in a sad tone."Really!?"Tommy angrily says.Everything is going to plan.All to plan."Then she beat me"I cry."So you shouldn't listen to what she says,she just wants to ruin my life"I add still in a sad tone."Okay!It will be alright Purpled,I will protect you!"Tommy says determined.That's right just listen to me and you will soon be all mine.

WOW!I did 880 words!That's more than normal.
Stay safe bubbles and stay happy!