I am finally free~ #16

Tommy's POV:

I awoke to booming vibrations shaking the cell that swallowed me up into it's saddening darkness.All i could hear is music but a nice kind.It's catchy and brings happy,summery vibes to the dead soul of the woods.Everyone enjoying themselves.Everyone happily cheering.It must be a festival.Our kingdom used to have many fun festivities to welcome the warm summer currents.The nostalgia stung like thorns stabbing me.I will miss this year's festivities.No i must have hope to be rescued.Wilbur or Techno or even Dad could come and save me.Right.The only thing i could do is sleep so as i drifted off to my dreams,i thought about if this was all just a nightmare.

There i saw.Three ghoulish,distorted figures staring me down.Then i made out who these people were.My family."Why do we have to make the effort to come save you Tommy because you were too naive?"The figure appearing to be Wilbur taunted pushing me over.I felt the ground beneath me fade away as i sunk into hot,bubbling lava.It pierced and burned my skin,ripping it leaving me to look tarnished and ugly."I didn't mean to be naive.I thought Purpled was my friend!"I screamed through my tears."Look how he ended up to be!"Techno snapped back at me.The horrible illusions of my family grew creepier and larger,taunting and attacking me."STOP!Dad tell them to stop!"I say shaking my head,trying to stop the persistant whispers."I wasn't the one who killed kristen.Suffer,you disapointment."Phil replied coldly.I knew Phil didn't like me but i didn't know that was the reason.Mum..."I-I didn't mean for the hunters to kill her..."I said solemnly."I NEVER MEANT FOR ANYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN I'M JUST A KID!"Screaming out."You always blame me for this and that.All the bad things that happened to the family is always poor,little Tommy's fault who was just a child and didn't know better."I added sarcastically."Well newsflash Philza mercraft,I'm DONE!"I say shutting them out.

The shadows appeared to be angry as the lunged at me,putting bad thoughts into my head,circling round and round.They were taunting me,blaming me,laughing at me and i couldn't do anything to make them stop.Pain from where Purpled hurt me cried out for medication or healing but i couldnt do anything.Chained up to this wall like a prisoner."Wake up!"A voice in the distance called."Wake up Tommy!"The voice pleaded.I got up abruptly to find Ranboo."Here,calm down"Ranboo said slowly wrapping my ankle in bandages."Why are you helping me?"I ask shocked and confused."I want to hear you out for your reason for traumatising my sister as i never gave you a chance"Ranboo replied looking down

."I will tell you everything"Hope filled within me."It all started on the 22nd of april"I continue."I was swimming in the sea since i'm a siren"I add pouring my tears on my legs to reveal some dull,dead scales.Ranboo looked shocked but generally accepting."Then my pet got caught in a hunter's net so when i went to save him,a harpoon dragged me onto the boat.""My scales transformed into legs without the fishermen seeing and they thought i was a poor boy that was kidnapped by the sirens"Tears formed in my eyes."When i got onto land,i just ran then i met Purpled..."I say looking sadder."Why do you seem sad?"Ranboo asks solemnly."Purpled was nice at first but then he started acting weird..."I remarked."Then one day he said he was going somewhere and Niki talked to me saying how he was acting weird and she followed him...""Purpled then came back and told me to get him something from the bakery then the incident happened"I cried."I'm so sorry i did that to you Tommy i thought you were the one who hurt niki."What...When did she come hurt?"I ask seriously."Uh- the 4th of may i think?"Ranboo replies confused."That's the day Niki followed Purpled to see why he was acting suspicious!"I say putting the pieces together."That means...Purpled hurt Niki and you didn't..."Ranboo said upset."I am truly sorry for the horrible things i did to you Tommy"Ranboo adds apologising constantly."I think it wasn't your fault,Purpled manipulated you"I say Trying to cheer him up.

"What did Purpled do to you after he forced me to kidnap you?"Ranboo asks scared."He crushed my ankle,beat me,forced me to love him,manipulated me and more..."I comment as my throat dries up from crying."Oh my god- I really am so sorry""I will help you".

Thank you so much for coming this far into the story!
This wasn't how the chapter was meant to go but i felt like it was right so i went with it! <3
Thank you for all the support and reads,I really appreciate people liking my hard work...Y-Y
Remember to vote if you like the chapter and leave comments if you want! Bye bye my bubbles :)