Arguments... #13

??? POV:
I just need someone in my life to give it structure
To handle all the selfish ways I'd spend my time without her
You're everything I want, but I can't deal with all your lovers
You're saying I'm the one, but it's your actions that speak louder
Giving me love when you are down and need another
I've gotta get away and let you go, I've gotta get over

But I love you so (ooh-ooh)
I love you so (ooh-ooh)

I'm gonna pack my things and leave you behind
This feeling's old and I know that I've made up my mind
I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul
'Cause you were cruel and I'm a fool
So, please let me go

But I love you so (please let me go)
I love you so (please let me go)
I love you so

"Why won't you let me leave?"Tommy pleaded as Purpled looked angered by his love's sudden uproar."I love you but you won't stay and be good so i will have to punish you"Purpled said looking at the weak,almost dead teen mangled on the floor still held up by his shackles."Why won't you let me leave I am just a person trying to live their life"Tommy begs."You are so cute when you are begging Butterfly but I can't let you go...Not after i finally have you~"The psycho person says with hearts flooding his eyes.The strawberry blonde looked at this thing with droopy,dead eyes wondering what happened to that friend he made only months ago.What happened to all that spark and sunshine that blocked out his rainy days.Was it all just a chill act to cover his obsessiveness?Only I will know.

"You are misbehaving too much today butterfly...Did yesterday not teach you anything?"Purpled said questioning.Tommy shuddered after hearing those words.His blood spilling all over the floor as if it was just as bad as yesterday.The cuts were horrible to look at with crusty scabs all over with yellowish tint around it which made it sickening to be in the same room as."Those cuts look awful love...Are you in pain?"Purpled look genuinely worried."No I'm fine"Tommy replies with a cold look from his empty eyes.His body looked practically lifeless as if all the colour was drained out of him along with his blood.His hair partially covered his face to hide the scars Purpled left for him as extra fun for his horrible psychotic behaviour."I have some business to take care of so I will be back shortly"Purpled said swiftly as he slammed the door behind him."Toodles!"Tommy heard muffled behind the thick walls in his cell.The shackles ripped the skin around his wrists and ankles making them burn like fire.He cried too much to evenmuster a drop of sadness'embrace.Tommy thought of any way he could get out of here.He tried breaking the iron shackles holding him hostage but to no luck.This poor boy tried uttering every curse under Purpled's name but punished himself for being a bad friend.Even after all the pain and trauma this monster caused him,Tommy still thought he was his friend.

That's when Tommy had a fresh idea in his head.He let out a calming breath and composed himself.What you will hear next is something beyond human ability.A cry of pain and anguish disformed into a distorted song.A siren call.The echoes could send chills down anyone's spine.I never thought he could be capable of this...An almost etherial language came from his mouth like musical notes that could sway anyone into a lost dream.Any normal person would only hear a deafening ring but to the underwater beings,it's a breathtaking symphony.It could be heard from miles away.Tommy cried for the brother who could understand him.Wilbur."Wilbur save me...Save me from this torture"Tommy cried out.With the colour leaked out of him like the happiness and blood he lost when he awoke,this was his only hope.The light at the end of the tunnel in Tommy's mind was in his view.The optimism he had as a child stood with him,supporting him like a friend taking a bullet for him.Tommy had no doubt in his mind that Wilbur would hear his cries of sadness and maybe Tommy will finally be safe.Safe from the one thing that keeps him awake at night.Safe from this obsessive monster's wrath.Safe from his mother's ghost calling out to him every night.With all the energy left in him,he uttered one final word to his brother."Help"Tommy muttered.But maybe that is all just a fantasy.

Sorry bubbles i have been so busy!I promise to start on chapter 14 as we are escalating slowly!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and also...
What is you favourite snack?
Love you all!! <3 bye :3