How naiive #11

Author POV:

Tommy smiled at the idea of making new friends and 1 less enemy so he walked from the cafe up hill towards Ranboo's house.It looked like a cozy,warm house from the distance in a pale yellow coating.The brown tiled roof matched with the rest of the array.Tommy stared in awe as he approached the house and stood infront of the cat shaped door knocker.He knocked 3 times to have the tall black and white haired boy stare right at him."Oh,Hello Tommy!"Ranboo said looking rather angry behind the smile on his face."Hello!I have come to make ammends with you because of what happened earlier!"Tommy replied looking happy."Yeah..."Ranboo said uninterested."Sorry if i offended you or anything,I'm not very good at making friends"Tommy replied sheepishly."No,It's fine all fine"The black and white haired boy said even more annoyed.He thought to himself what kind of person would destroy his sister mentally then come and act as if nothing happened."We could spend time with eachother to make up for it?"Tommy asked suggestingly."Yeah,sure"Ranboo said trying to act happier."The gardens at 2pm?"Tommy asked."Sure".That was Niki's favourite place in town Ranboo thought.Tommy happily skipped as he waved at Ranboo as he skipped back to Purpled's house.

Purpled's POV:

Tommy arrived back home looking happier than he did before."What made you so happy"I ask him laughing."I'm going to the gardens to plant stuff with Ranboo at 2pm!"He said excitedly.Hmm interesting."Glad to see you're making new friends Tommy"I reply with a wider grin.I'm going to have so much fun with this one.The perfect,naiive boy I was looking for.I'm going to toy with him as soon as I make him mine.I thought as i chuckled to myself.That bright smile of his will be distorted soon enough."I gotta go speak to my brother,cya Tommy!"I say."Byeee!"I see him wave violently laughing.I close the door quietly and check to see if Tommy was seeing but surely enough,he was watching the TV.I krept behind the house then ran to Ranboo's.I knocked on the door and had Ranboo open the door happily.He let me in and gestured me to sit down."What do you need Purpled?"Ranboo asked sitting next to me."Well i think we need to begin our plan today"I say looking evil."Okay,you got it"Ranboo replied."Today after me and Tommy come back from the gardens i could invite him back to watch a movie and knock him out"Ranboo suggested."That sounds like a plan"I say smiling."Of course anything to help you get revenge"Ranboo adds.

I did a side wave as i strolled out of Ranboo's house wondering about how Punz will feel about this.He was always selfish anyway he doesn't deserve Tommy like i do.It has been so many years since i saw his face and now it's all mine.I walked down to the house to find Tommy doing handstands on the sofa."What are you doing?"I said almost laughing."I'm doing gymnastics!"Tommy smiled."Alright!"I reply cheerful.

Tommy's POV:

It's 1:50pm!I'm going to be late.I rushed down the hill until the garden was in view.I saw Ranboo standing there kicking rocks waiting.I ran over to him waving and he waved back looking happy."Hello!"I exclaim."Hello Tommy"Ranboo said looking happy I came.We walked into the gardens and saw some dahlias in pots."Lets plant those dahlias"I suggest."You know flowers?"Ranboo asks surprised."Mhm!I know alot"I reply."Alright".We kneel down and start working.I dug 6 holes,3 on each side and planted the bright,blooming flowers.They sparkled in the sun in a flash of yellows,purples and whites.I looked proudly at my array of flowers in the flowerbed.Then i looked across to everyone elses.They looked dehydrated and starved for some water so i gave them a little push.I sprinkled some water on each flower carefully depending on what kind of flower and they looked stunning.Like i just breathed the life back into them.Ranboo stared with sparkles in his eyes shocked at how i managed to save the plants."I guess i'm kinda good at this"I say laughing."Yeah"Ranboo replied."Well its getting late,why not come back to mine?"Ranboo suggested."Sure!"I added.

We walked slowly back up the hill to the cozy house nestled between two others.As i walked in i didn't hear or see Niki anywhere."Hey do you know where-"I was cut off by a blow to my head.It was so painful i let out a yelp of pain before crashing to the ground.Blood was dripping from my head that made a puddle around me as i felt dizzy then i heard a crack.I screamed in anguish before passing out.

Heya my bubbles!
Its your author bubblepuff here!Thanks for reaching chapter 11 i really appreciate you all enjoying my story and i'm so grateful.. <3