Oh Ranboo~ #9

Ranboo's POV:
I can't believe this new friend of Niki could hurt her so badly.She is such a kind and loving person and everybody is nice to Niki.This 'Tommy' will have to pay.He must be stopped before he hurts Niki and Purpled more.I sighed and sat next to my sister's unconcious body laid on the sofa.She wasn't responding for a while after being chased and scared like that.Tommy must've really pushed her past her limits.She must be so teriffied.I heard a small yawn as Niki got up.She looked as if she was thinking about what happened before she passed out."What happened?"Niki asked me still quite dozey."You were attacked and chased by Tommy,Purpled told me"I say saddened."What?!No tha-"I cut her off."He must've manipulated you into thinking he is your friend"I say to her with a frown on my face."Ranboo please lis-""Why aren't you understanding Niki,He hurt you and you colapsed by our door."But-""No Buts"I reply."I'm just trying to keep you safe"I add.Niki laid down looking defeated.It is for her own good anyways.

Nobody manipulates my sister and gets away with it.I thought about the plan Purpled made and it seems kinda bad.Kidnapping someone for just hurting their friend seems a little farfetched.I decided to go to the town's herb shop to see if i could make my sister some herbal tea.Pushing away the thought from earlier.Maybe Purpled just has a plan for it.I strolled down the hill and walked past Purpled's house and bumped into someone."Sorry!"The boy infront of me said."It's alright"I reply smiling."I haven't seen you in the town before,who are you?"I ask with a confused face."Oh!My name is Tommy!"He says happily.Tommy..."Oh hello Tommy"I reply holding my anger.

"Well I am quite busy and I have to go"I say trying to get away."Okay!Bye!"Tommy replies happily.How despicable.He smiles even after doing all that horrible stuff to my sister.What a crazy person.He seems way too nice to be good.That's what they all do before stabbing you in the back.I hope Purpled can deal with him quick.Getting on with my day,I went to the bakery Niki works at to find some herbs that they have in the pantry."Hey Foolish"I greet the man at the counter with a sad smile."Oh hey Ranboo,What's up?"Foolish asks looking at my sad smile."Well,this new kid in town called Tommy and he has been hurting Niki"I say looking sadder."What!?!But Niki is so nice,she's nice to everyone"Foolish asked confused as to why this boy would do horrible things to his friend."He just abused her trust"I reply.We both look angry at the blonde haired boy as he walks into the bakery.

"What are you doing here?"I ask with venom laced in my voice."Oh I'm just here to buy some bread"He replies happily.That stupid,mocking smile."Well okay"I said as i paid for my muffins and left.I waved to Foolish and he waved back looking angry at Tommy.I sit down at one of the tables to listen to the conversation."What do you want?"Foolish asks annoyed."Please may i have this loaf of bread?"Tommy asks still with that plastic smile on his face.How can he be happy but Niki is sad.He will pay."Fine"Foolish replies sounding more annoyed."Thank you!"Tommy says happily.I want to see his face distorted just like he did to my sister.

"Here is your payment"Tommy says as he places 3 scales on the counter.Everybody turned in the cafe to see his payment.That's worth 200 gold pieces.How can he afford that much?Foolish grabbed the scales and threw the bread in Tommy's face.The crust make a cut sliced down his face.Everyone in the cafe laughed at him including me.His eyes flooded like a waterfall as his tears went all over the floor."Leave before you make an accident happen with that puddle on the floor"Foolish said as he pushed Tommy and cleaned the puddle.

Tommy took the bread and ran out crying."What a crybaby"I say and everybody burst out laughing again.I finish my raspberry muffin and i get up to walk home."Thanks for the show Foolish"I say laughing."Anytime"He replies.I walk out and pace on the cobble path to get back home.The hill was quite hard to climb up but as I did,I admired the beautifully painted houses.Green,yellow,white,black,blue,beige and grey.These colours looked so amazing together like a work of art.And before I knew it,I was home.I unlocked the door to find Niki sitting on the sofa watching the TV."I got you your favourite mango muffins"I say getting her attention."Thank you Ranboo!"She replies smiling.We sit on the sofa together eating our muffins peacefully.