Help has arrived. #18

Tommy's POV:

I heard in utter confusion as Niki called out for Purpled to come to stage to give an appreciative speech about all that he has done for this sunny,warm town full of cheers and welcoming people.Did Purpled really plant a manipulative seed that grew into a vine of distort and confusion in Niki's poor brain.That was not the least of my worries though.I looked over to Ranboo who has anger painted all over his face.Even though you couldn't see his face behind the split black and white mask,you could feel it.A dark presence ready to strike the finishing blow.I tapped Ranboo's shoulder and tried to reassure him that everything would be fine but i could still see the white-hot flame in his eyes."We can just listen to what Niki has to say okay?"I ask Ranboo through whispers.He slightly nods and strikes a warm smile at me.I could see by the gladness in his eyes.I knew in this moment,that happiness should be saved from Purpled's manipulative grasp.Our thoughts were paused by the screech of the microphone.The harsh noise attacked our ears.Everyone motioned to cover their ears as the amplifier blasted out this devil cry."Ah- sorry everyone but the speech will begin now!"Niki said cheerfully as the noise stopped.Her voice was loud and clear from the microphone on the grand,beach-themed stage.Beautiful seashells painted across the platform with ocean breeze blowing through the town."Here is Purpled.Many people in this crowd are his friends, his neighbours and his co-workers."Niki trailed on smiling brightly.Purpled smiled triumphantly at his titles called out by the angel in brown hair.

"He has helped just about everyone here in this crowd with any of their needs and built the town from the ground up!"Niki exclaimed.Her voice booming through the system like sunny rays which caused the crowd to erupt in happy cheers and thanks to Purpled.The smug look on his face made my blood boil.All the thanks,cheers and praises from the crowd fueled the deep anger within.It oozed out like an experiment gone wrong.Exploding in a disasterous state.When you looked really closely into the hoard of people,you could find some who werent even bothered.A pretty girl and her friend were playing poker,a group of men were having a chat,a family were eating at one of the stands and children were playing happily in the playground.This had awoken the hope ressonating within me that i would be able to fight against the monster who locked me in that cage.That the key would finally be given to me to open my mind once more and feel happy without a care or burden.All of this is wishful if i only think instead of act.

"He aided us with all of our needs and made our L'manberg prosperous!"Niki added cheerfully.The crowd sang in happiness to her words and praised Purpled while doing so.They were all so naive.I made a sour expression to the cheers for the monster up on stage.I wanted to punch him so hard he wouldn't remember who i even was.Beating the life out of him will only be what satisfies me.But i can't be like him.I WON'T be like him.After being drowned in my thoughts,i looked back up to the stage to find Purpled staring right at me.He. looked. mad.I could see it in his eyes but he wanted to put on an expression for the crowd.He put on a blinding smile that made the villagers feel more happy to be around his positive energy.The LED lights flashed in many colours swirling around the stage.Then i noticed a glimmering,silvery light coming from his pocket.It was a knife.

Techno's POV:

I motioned a wave towards the soldiers in their sleeping quarters to gather around."Listen everyone,do you remember the plan?"I asked."Yes boss,we are to ensure our beloved prince's safety.Then we fight off any violent humans and the person who caused our prince's pain."A beautiful light-red siren said triumphantly with a great smile on her face."Well remembered Ash"I replied.She nodded happily as she went back to encouraging her troops."And what do you do dream?"I asked again,looking over to the brown haired siren."I will infiltrate the festival and take Tommy back to you Techno"Dream said.I nodded with appreciation as i ushered everyone to come down the hallway to avoid Phil.We slowly swam through the halls and we finally made it to the door."Alright soldiers,are we all ready?"I whisper-shouted to the group of soldiers."Ready as we would ever be!"They all boomed back.I felt proud looking at the sirens that i brought up and trained since they were younger.The small sirens i once saw were now ready to fight.