Why would you do this to me... #12

Tommy's POV: TW:sexual assult

All i saw was darkness as i felt tugging against my body but i couldn't move.Not even an inch.Why am i so weak?Then it changed.I saw red.A deep,dark red flooding my view.Glowing and piercing my eyes.It ate me whole and swallowed me into its deep abyss like the ocean.The pain i felt was as if i was stung but thousands of needles pricked into me.I just couldn't move.I tried twitching my finger to get some movement in but i was cut off by the awful feeling.I had pins and needles in my legs from not moving.Slowly,i got up and looked to see where i was.It was a dark sloppy room and my arms were shackled to the ground.Then that's when i saw what horrified me.My ankle was a mangled mess,broken and had bones poking out.It looked like a dead animal.I was so shocked that i ust screamed.My blood-curdling scream could be heard from miles away."Singing for me songbird"I heard as Purpled walked in with a loving smile on his face."You, I-I thought you were my friend"I look at him tearful."Awe is little Toms sad"Purpled said mockingly sad.What a fake.How could he do this to me i thought we were friends.My thoughts killed me like knives plunged into my head.All the blood dripping and dripping each plash sent me more derranged."Songbird you can't ignore me~"Purpled said walking up to me.He stood right infront of me and just pats my head."Good boy~"Purpled said soothingly.He treats me like some animal that can just obey him but there's nothing i can do but just sit here in shackles.Warm tears streamed down my face as i looked at the insane person infront of he."It will all be okay Toms"He said rubbing my back while hugging me.I pushed him away out of a sudden burst of anger.That was my first mistake.

"Why are you pushing me away love,that means punishment"Purpled said looking maliciously at me.I stared in horror as he leant infront of me to kiss me.I stared at him in disbelief.What is wrong with him?Did a few screws fall out when he banged his head on the door frame yesterday.I can't be joking now when I'm in these shackles unable to do anything to save myself.All i could do was cry and i couldn't stop myself.Warm streaks down my face tickled as they dripped and dripped."Aww you're so cute Toms!"Purpled said as he walked back to where he stood before."Those tears look so pretty on your face"He adds.I felt like stabbing Purpled.I thought he was a good,genuine person who i could rely on and even call my friend.Then he took Niki away,kidnapped me and makes fun of me.Who is this person?I feel like i don't even know him.I screamed."HELPP!""HELPP!"I cried out hoping someone might've heard."Now now Tommy you know what happens when people misbehave?"Purpled asks belittling me."They get punished?"I reply unsure and a bit cracky."Yes,that is what happens"He says walking off.Purpled was gone for a while.Did he leave?Oh i hope so.Now i can think about this.How could I escape from this.I could please him enough to let me out of the shackles and I can work from there.It might not work though he might lock me up more.I thought and thought until I heard the creak of the door again and to my amazed,shocked suprise,it was Purpled.What a great day to be alive."I'm back with your punishment my butterfly"Purpled said sweetly.

He held up a knife that glistened in the dim light above.I was terrified for what would happen and what he would do.It's like I barely know this person i even called my friend so I don't know what he could do next.A perplexing puzzle that was solved too late.I wish for anyone to help me,hear my pleas,welcome me with warm arms,to set me free."Tut tut tut,Toms you know you can't ignore me~"Purpled said maliciously as he grabbed me and set me on his lap."Now be a good boy for me"He added soothingly.He made deep cuts into my arms,gushing the glowing blood out of my weak body.I sobbed and sobbed only to Purpled's delight.He kept on cutting and cutting down my legs,along my arms and writing his name on my hand like some pet he claimed.This isn't fair."Why are you doing this to me?"I manage to say out of my uncontrolable pained cries."To make up for all the years you went away from me"Purpled said dealing the final blow.A sharp kick to my stomach.I gasped in shock and pain as i coughed,trying to balance my breathing.I am just so confused.This monster blew me a kiss then waltzed out the door slamming it on his way out.It just isn't fair.

Hello!Bubbles here...
Sorry i took such a long break,I just lost motivation and did the worst design and technology test...
I'm gonna fail >__<
Hope you enjoyed this chapter since it is coming to the big event in the story...
I'm gonna do a QnA chapter at the end answering some of your questions.
Thank you for reading! <3