A sacrifice worth taking... #17

??? POV:

Tommy clung onto Ranboo's back like a baby koala as he thought about how he could face Purpled in this state.He wished and wished that Techno or Wilbur had heard his cries and could come and save him.But for now,he had only himself to look to."I know i have repeated this so many times but I'm so sorry!"Ranboo said still cowering in guilt."You were manipulated so it's not your fault."Tommy replied tiredly.Tommy was tired.Tired of all the pain.Longing for his father to appreciate him.Tired of being 3rd best.Tired of being to blame.Now was not the time to think about that though.Ranboo walked down the hill towards the summer festival.Their thoughts were linked on getting rid of Purpled.Flashing lights attacked Tommy's icy,blue eyes.Cold like the southern ocean.Ranboo huffed and puffed as he hurried to get Tommy far away from the woods and towards the stage where it is safer.Loud music filled the town with colour and life like giving water to a starving plant.It flourished and the cheers grew until everyone was enjoying themselves.Ranboo shared a reassuring nod with Tommy as they blended in with the crowd.

"Let's walk away from the loud music and see how Purpled is doing.Shall we?"

Purpled was sneaked away from the venue as he dodged the towering houses and walking through alleyways.Making sure nobody would catch even a glimpse of his shadow.He darted through the wheat fields like a bullet train,making the wheat sway violently in the wind.As his pace quickened,Purpled's movements grew sloppier as he grew more tired.But to his relief,Tommy's cell was in sight.Ready to torment Tommy into giving in.Purpled smiled to himself as he smuggly waltzed in,closing the door behind him.It made a loud echoing slam but that didn't matter to him since there was nobody else who could hear him.

"Nobody really did hear him."

"Tommy~ I have come back to play."Purpled said playfully while swinging the ring of keys around.The jingling noise that came from them rang like little bells."Tommy I don't have the time to mess around."Purpled added more sternly.Silence.Not a single sound from the Strawberry Blonde."Well,I warned you!"Purpled shouted as he kicked the cell,only to be surprised by the door already opened.The deafening creak paired with the drops of water dripping down would send anyone mad.The glum,sickening basement was empty.Purpled was stunned."How did he get out?"He said in uncertainty.Tommy was just messing with him.Right?He was filled with pure fear.Fear of being exposed.Fear of being killed.Fear of never having Tommy again.He leaned against the dampened wall.Irises like slits.The true fear he was feeling made him ill.Overwhelmed by being oblivious."How-How could t-this not w-work?"He said defeated.But within that feeling sparked a new emotion.Anger.

"Oh Tommy,You fucked up for the last time."Purpled smiled with a wicked grin.He trudged over to his drawers and pulled out a glowing,black sword.The grip of it tightened in his hands.Carefully sneaking 2 daggers into his pockets.With new satisfaction,He was ready for the carnage.Purpled didn't care what would happen.The only thoughts running through his mind were "Tommy will be mine" or "Whoever stole him from me will pay".Like a wild animal,he had his eyes on his prey.Tommy cut out into love hearts in his psychotic imagination.He lost control of his self,overcome with the loud thoughts in his head like sirens.Scarlet red and cobalt blue illuminated his head as twisted visions fabricated.The cheerful music seemed like alarms in his head,banging and banging as if he was being punched.The old Purpled is no longer present since he has been replaced by a deranged lunatic.No morals.No compassion.No true feelings.His hands moved around,controlling the puppets in the minature theater as Purpled laughed in a frenzied state.Playing everyone like a fiddle as every note fell into place.His battle ground was in his view,only making him more impatient to kill whoever to get his hands on the scarlet siren.As he appoached the stage,he was stopped by security."Do you have a VIP padd to be backstage"The security guard said sternly."Uh,Yes I'm Purpled.The town representative."Purpled replied sweetly."Oh,sorry sir!"The guard exclaimed and let him in.He gave the guard a warming smile which sent him away."It's all going to plan Miss Niki."The guard whispered into the earpiece."Got it,Make sure he doesn't snoop around until i invite him on stage and do the "Reveal"."Niki whispered back as she tested the mic while everyone quieted down."Welcome everyone to the L'manberg Summer Solctice."Niki said warmly,shooting a beaming smile at the crowd.Everyone cheered happily down below."I have spent lots of time sorting out the events so i hope you enjoy every single one!"Niki added."But today isn't about me..."Niki trailed on."It's about our hard-working town representative,Purpled!!"Niki exclaimed,jesturing Purpled to come onstage.