Wilby #6

Author POV:
Deep down underwater,techno and wilbur were busy looking for Tommy.Their search party wasn't big because the king couldn't care less about his son but his brothers did deeper than the ocean."Why don't we get the army to search for Tommy?"Wilbur asked his father."He is a waste of time and a liability,he will only slow the kingdom's production down"the king replied with a blank face."I never knew you could be so awful father"Wilbur says disappointed.He walks off in a slump of sadness.Anyone would if they lost their brother that is dear to them.Wilbur walks up to his room to find Techno in there,floating around his room."Did you persuade him?"Techno asks in his usual monotone voice."No luck"Wilbur replys sighing."I don't get why the old man hates Tommy so much."Techno said pondering."Its because he reminds him of Mum"Wilbur says sadly hovering over his bed."Our little brother is missing and he just wants to sit here and cry about his wife's death instead of caring for his own son"Techno says annoyed."We can't do much but make a small search party to find him"Wilbur sighs."I feel too tired from training to join"Techno says huffing."Alright,be safe brother.""I will"Techno replies.However,as soon as wilbur left,Techno wondered.Where could Tommy be?His sunshine was missing now the shade of sadness filled his mind.Did he go to the surface?Techno pushed those thoughts away by deciding to train.He pulled his netherite sword from out of the ground and started swinging.The drag from the water made it harder to swing as the water particles were closer together but that made him stronger and have better skills.The merpeople weren't violent but if they were in need of upperhand,they had a special technique.Sirens song.You see,mermen and mermaids are descendants of the legends called sirens.This meant they had features of sirens but also new.This sirens call can summond your darkest desires to inflict true suffering to the opposed victim.This song can inflict a deadly curse and Wilbur had been studying it from the ancient library in the castle.As Wilbur studied,Techno fought.The strategy and the offense.Techno trained and trained but the thoughts did not go away.Surface.Surface.Surface.Surface.Surface.Surface.That's all he heard.The whispers won and curiosity got him too.After dinner without his sunshine for another night,Techno walked up to the beach and there he was,walking up to the lighthouse upon the hill.He trecked up and reached there but fatigue got the better of him and he fell asleep once he reached the top.

It was a new day and the sun shone once more for the happy town of L'manberg.Techno realised it was morning and rushed to find Tommy.That's what he came here to do.He ran around the town looking around every shop corner and down every street.Until he saw him,in a bakery.Techno had no money so he collected one of his scales before coming to the surface.It didn't hurt much but he couldn't imagine the horrible pain of a bunch pulled out.He walked up to the counter and asked for a croissant but when Tommy looked up to see the customer,he stood in shock.Pure shock.His brother was there."Hello sunshine"Techno said with a small smile on his face."Hi techno-"Tommy said nervously."I wanna have a chat with you after i finish my croissant"Techno looked more stern this time.He paid for the pastry and Tommy said to Niki he had to have his break."I'm really sorry Techno,I was taken-"He was stopped by a tight hug from Techno."Techie-"Tommy said crying."I'm not mad at you Tommy,just worried."Techno said huffing."Wilbur is worried about you"Techno says calmer."Oh,what about dad?"Tommy asks sadly."He didn't care"Techno said looking down"He probably never will"Tommy sighed sadly."Well you will always have me and Wilbur"Techno said reassuringly.They sat down by the cliffs above the tall L'manberg houses and watched as the sun went down for another night.However,in the forest behind the cliffs,hid an overprotective Purpled."You are mine,my beautiful friend,all mine"He said looking at Tommy with his eyes shaped like hearts.The first time he set eyes on Tommy,he thought he was everything he wanted.Everything he needed.This crazed behaviour is well masked though.Too well."That man will be a pain to get rid of,he looks strong."Purpled said devising things in his head."No matter,everything will fall into place all too soon"He said smiling at the thought of Tommy so close to being his.Psychotic blush covered all over his face.It was truly a terrifying sight.What will the future decide for them?

HEYYY! I was a little upset today cuz my friend stole my shanker but i still fit a chapter in! Exactly 800 words!
Have a good day my bubbles!