Nostalgia~ #19

Sorry i haven't updated in a while,i took some time for a break since i don't take then rlly often since my old chapters used to be one every day.I may have made you all wait too long and i feel really bad for it but i went up from 500 to 600 reads in a week or 2 and i am so happy how fast it has grown but i still have a few chapters to go before i finish this book and onto the next but i am sure you will all love it <3 enjoy chapter 19 bubblies.

??? POV:
As Techno's army waited for the signal,Niki was announcing something on stage.Purpled looked like he was about to jump off the stage to strangle Tommy until he begs for forgiveness."Purpled,i just can't thank you enough for everything!"Niki exclaimed,grabbing Purpled into an awkward hug.She knew what was happening.She saw the death glares that Tommy and her brother recieved from the crowd but she had to protect them in discreteness."You know,you were always so good at-"Niki was talking until she was cut off by Purpled's narcissistic ego."My great skill set you mean?"Purpled said smuggly.The Niki pushed Purpled with all her might and he fell off the stage."NO! I mean your MANIPULATION TACTICS!"She screamed out to everyone's shock."You're sick,disgusting tactics to ruin my friend's life was awful!"Niki trailed along."Yet you still continue to torment him and HURT HIM!"She screamed those words so everyone could hear it and hear the distant echoes from the far mountains.She panted as she tried to calm down from her sudden outburst of anger.Then,her warm smile appeared on her face again with a hint of reassurance."Tommy,Ranboo,you can both come on stage now"Niki said feeling regretful for not going against Purpled sooner.It was sadly out of her hands though.Because fate is already taking it's course.

Ranboo nodded with a beaming grin as he ran with Tommy bouncing up and down from the speed of the piggy-back ride.The pain he constantly felt throbbed and ached but the grief and sadness was lifted off his shoulders as Niki's words made him feel more confident about the whole situation.As soon as the pair got on stage,Tommy took a deep breath to speak.The burden of him causing everyone to get hurt left like a free bird let out of a cage.Soaring high into the sky and never to be seen again."Purpled lied to you all..."Those were the first words of change.

"I..am a siren"Tommy said squeezing his eyes shut,ready for the shouting but it was different.Most were compasionate probably because of his horrible wounds and bust up ankle.Some were protesting since they were siren hunters or people who thought they were bad.All the courage the small blonde built up was finally at it's max."Us sirens mean no harm and live basic lives like all of you,except we have tails and fins-"He trailed on."Until siren hunters attacked,our lives were peaceful!"Tommy said cheerfully,remembering the happy times when he was just born.Beautiful colours,illuminated coral lights,prismarine and much more.So much for a little toddler to see.When he was so young and little.*Sigh* if only things were different.But back to the story!

"We never meant any harm until your ancestors attacked!"Tommy cried out again,hoping to reach out to the hearts of the civillians.It worked.They felt sympathetic and sorry for the poor blonde upon the stage,screaming his emotions out."When my mother died to the hands of a hunter in this crowd,she bestowed upon a gift to her siren people to be able to walk on land!"The young blonde realised in his words and spoke his thoughts out like a projection movie.It played on and made a beautifully crafted story with depth like the ocean."I was captured but then Purpled found me and took me in..."Tommy said cheerfully."But he was just some sick person who forced Ranboo to help kidnap me and hide me in the woods!"He shouted at Purpled who was now scrambling away from the crowd,tending to his pained leg that he fell on."You tortured me,did things to me against my will,manipulated me and made me want to DIE"Tommy started to tear up only for Ranboo to reassure him quietly and calm him down.Tommy slipped off the piggy-back to stumble towards the audience's view."Purpled ruined my life,his brother caught me in a harpoon and took me away from my family!"The blonde uplifted the crowd with each word he said.Leading up like a golden stairway to the happiness and light.Each civillian was angry for Tommy's behalf at Purpled.They trusted him and called him a friend.Only for him to be turned out like some horrible psycho.They looked at the poor boy wide-eyed every time they saw his grueling injuries and the painfully sad look on his face.

They saw the trauma and past events right through his eyes like a glass door.Open and easily accessed to anyone.Those blue,glazed-over eyes stared deep into Purpled's soul.Like a god judging someone for their sins,looking with disgust."I hope you meet the deepest pits of hell"Tommy remarked coldly."Oh please don't act like you have really forgotten me *Sunny*"Purpled spat.

Oh em gee! You're here my bubbles!
Btw putting comments really makes me smile and critique is accepted unless its from kaibigan then n o
Thanks so much for reach "Nostalgia" This chapter took wayyy too long.So send some love ig if you want <3
Unless you wanna hate then,go to my favourite war crime book by Niki :) hopefully you burn in your own mess if you hate me that much!
But anyways stay happy and safe my bubbles! <3