Lighthouse #4

Author POV:
Tommy fell sound asleep on Purpled's shoulder while staring at the moon come up in the dark sky.Purpled chuckled and ruffled his hand through Tommy's dirty blonde hair as the trio huddled together in the moonlight's glow.Tommy looked at peace, as if all the nightmares he had drifted away like fish in the sea.Niki was lying next to Tommy,smiling while living in her own dream world.They looked so peaceful that Purpled decided not to move and gave in to the calm cover of dreams.Tommy was snoring softly.Purpled holding his friends close and Niki happily dreaming.This is the spark of a new friendship.

Tommy awoke to the warm sunshine and sea breeze.He rubbed his eyes to look at the sea.The sea.His home.He felt sad looking at his home but he couldnt give up now he finally had friends that seem nice and he had to seek his revenge.Tommy heard a yawn from next to him as he turned to see Niki wake up."Good morning Tommy"She said smiling."Morning"Tommy said tiredly.The grass brushed against them like a soft,natural cushion."I think we should wake up Purpled,we can't stay here forever"Niki laughed."Yeah"Tommy replied.Tommy and Niki shook Purpled to try and get Purpled awake but it was no use.He was deeply asleep.Then Tommy came up with a plan to wake him up.He whispered in Niki's ear and she grinned immediately."PURPLEDDDD"Tommy and Niki screamed in unision.He shot up in shock only to find Tommy and niki chuckling to themselves."Why did you have to scream at me?"He said annoyed.""We can't just stay like this forever"Tommy exclaimed laughing.Tommy thought with a heavy heart.He couldn't stay here forever.He didn't want to leave his friends he had just made.He wanted a normal life up on the surface now realising but he also loved his family too much.A two-sided life.

Niki paused his thoughts by suggesting they go up to the lighthouse as it was a saturday and they had nothing to do.Tommy and Purpled agreed to this plan and changed into some fresh new clothes.Tommy was wearing a jumper with the words 'club sunday' written on and Purpled was wearing his normal purple hoodie.Niki was wearing dungarees with a flower top on the inside.The trio chatted as they walked up the hill until they reached the tall,towering lighthouse.It was not night for a while yet,so the lights werent shining but it still looked just as amazing.It was white with blue stripes with little,circular windows trailing up."Come on guys you're so slow"Purpled said laughing."You're gonna regret that"Tommy replied competetively.Tommy was speeding up to the entrance leaving Purpled in the dust with Niki over taking Purpled.He looked shocked at how fast Tommy was staring in awe."Welp,you lost"Tommy said grinning."Whatever"Purpled replied shrugging.

As they got to the top,they were out of breath sitting down for a rest from the many stairs they climbed.They took in the sea breeze and the soft sunlight escaping the shadowed roof."Tommy,we never got round to asking this but you seem unfamiliar with L'manberg"Purpled asked."Where exactly are you from"He continued.Tommy panicked.He didn't know what to say in that moment.Both of them were looking at him with confused looks on their faces,wanting to know.Were they true people to accept who he was or were they hunters.He took a deep breath staring at them both and said "Follow me".Purpled and Niki looked at eachother confused then walked down behind Tommy."Here is where i'm from"Tommy said pointing at the sea."We just see the sea Tommy"Niki said even more confused."You see,I'm a merperson"He said nervously.Niki looked more calm than Purpled did."A MERPERSON?!?!"He said shocked."Yes"Tommy said scratching his hands fearful."I'm not saying its bad,just shocked"Purpled said reasuringly."Anyways,I have to go meet my brother.Cya guys!"Purpled exclaimed."Bye"Tommy and Niki chimmed.Tommy and Niki sat there as they watched the lighthouse light up as the sun set.

"Hello dear brother"The light blonde person said with a freakish smile plastered across their face."Quit it Punz"Purpled said coldly."I found out my new friend is a merperson"Purpled said looking down.Punz looked at Purpled and stared at him,processing what he had just heard."You know what to do don't you"Punz said right in Purpled's face."Yes brother"He replied with a new found smile on his face."The money and treasure we would get from that boy should be quite good"Punz said walking around Purpled."We need to make a plan though".They wrote in their notebooks for plans and ideas of what they could do to get Tommy to give them his scales.Then they had it.

Thank you for 36 reads!!
This is my first book and im rlly proud of it so far! Stay safe bubbles! 806 words!