I have you now... #20

Tommy's POV:

Those words rang in my head like a cracked music disk.An eerie sound that echoed through my eardrums,sending signals of distress and confusion to my brain.Where did i remember that nickname and tone of voice.Where? where? where? 

My thoughts stopped when i had the thought."Purp?-"I fumbled out the childhood nickname as Purpled shouted "Bingo!".The crowd muttered to their neighbour probably asking what was going on.The Dj paused the music and set the lights down,leaving only the fickle glow of the street lights to aid our sight.The uncertainty of if this was truly him or not bounced back in my head like ping-pong.

Flashbacks flooded through my head like a tsunami as i started to get glimpses of Purpled when he was younger chasing me happily as we both laughed."Tommy! come back here!"Purpled shouted cheerfully as he lunged,ready to grab me.I got tugged down by him as we splashed water at eachother.Our mothers talked to eachother about things in the town and about general things with a few common chuckles and agreements.They seemed to be enjoying themselves with their leisurely chatter and gossip.I was...playing around and having fun with...Purpled

We used to be friends.

Another memory swiftly took place and replaced the other flashback.Purpled was sat by the pier,looking at me sorrowfully.His eyes were strained and saddened."What's wrong?"My past self questioned worriedly."She's gone..."He replied as he caved in and cried.I peered at myself to see how i reacted and it looked like i knew what he meant.I sympathised and gave my condolences.His mother always appeared to be a benevolent,calming person who cherished Purpled dearly.Maybe that's why he hates me so much.Maybe i reminded him too much of his mother?

My thoughts were abruptly halted to the appearance of a new memory.It was of Purpled hugging me.Crying and sobbing quietly into the crook of my neck.
Why is he crying? Why does he get to dump his pain on me? My disgust for this person grew bigger and bigger each time he was shown to me.But there was a good person there somewhere,but that person is gone from long ago.He was replaced for some sicko."When will things go right Toms?"Purpled muttered sadly."I don't know..."My past self looked remorseful.The atmosphere was cold.This fucking sucked.I don't know if he is just a bad person or not.His face dry with tears and snot ran down his face.

More and more memories came with everything.All the sadness,happiness and pain we went through.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?"
"I already know enough..."I sighed.This is shit.Fucking memories aren't telling me shit-
"Why did you kill her Tommy?"Purpled looked at me dead in the eyes.Is he suposed to see me because damn i thought this was a dream sequence.Fuck you god.
"What do you mean?"I reply with a pokerface.
"I know what you did to her."If stares could kill you then this would.But now is not the time for jokes-
He has got to be coco for coco puffs right now.What the fuck is he even talking about.Goofy bitch.
It was too late for me to notice the monster darting at me with daggers in hand.I ran.I ran faster than i had ever done which wasn't many times.I need to get away.
Wake up,
Wake up,
Wake up.
"TOMMY RUN!"I heard muffled screams.It sounds like techno.Fuck i can't move-
He was holding me.
"If you want your precious "Tommy" back then drop your weapons"It was cold and simple.

Hi guys I'm so so so sorry i havent posted since august -_-
I had a break but i am back >:)
We are so close to the end damn.Tysm for being here this long <3