Chapter 11

Before they knew it, the weekend was over and it was time to go back to school to learn, and count down to they're end of year exams so that they can be free to the holiday.

The teacher was sick today, but even though, the students still have to keep themselves busy by doing miscellaneous practice questions of the sort.

And Xie Lian was doing just that, seated in the corner because he doesn't like attention, elbow leaning on the window sill languidly with three fingers acting as a support for his face as if he's having a cup of tea, pen in the other hand, lightly tapping on his work book as he analyses the question. Despite his languid posture, his eyes can't be any more focused.

Even though Xie Lian normally has a sunny, easy-to-talk to vibe, it's only when his focused on something that he gives off a cold and indifferent aura, even he doesn't realize it himself, it's because of this that the girls and some boys in their class can't help but crush on him harder, but at the same time they depreciate themselves thinking 'i'm not worthy of such a person'.

No one dares to disturb him once he's detached from the world And is in the zone

"Hey, Mr Class Rep"

Well..... Not everyone

Xie Lian tilts his head slightly to the direction of the sound, even though it was quite a polite address, but coming out of this person's mouth is nothing but sarcasm.

Xie Lian ignores the address, since he's used to this person's taunts

"What can I do you for Mu Qing?"

Mu Qing is Xie Lian's deskmate, he moves a little closer to shorten the gap between them

" I didn't quite understand that old man's previous lecture, and seeing as you are also focused on doing practice questions related it, I want to ask you to explain it to me a bit"

Xie Lian stares at him fondly, posture unchanging, with a slight smile on his face. He remembers when he first started here and they first became deskmates, Mu Qing was so distant and always had an angry bitch face, but now look at them, they're friendship has progressed so much that he's even asking him for help when need be.

Don't get me wrong, he still has an angry bitch on all the time, But not in front of Xie Lian, at most he only makes some sarcastic remarks towards him. So Xie Lian is the only one blessed with Mu Qing's good attitude.

"Sure which part"

Xie Lian says as he takes out his book, and like that, they spend that period teaching each other.

~///////////////////////~

During lunch, Shi Qingxuan heads over to Xie Lian's desk to ask if he wants to go to lunch together, shi Qingxuan is in the same class as Xie Lian, just that he sits farther away and so there's not much communication, but that doesn't stop the extrovert Shi Qingxuan.

"It's Monday! Xie Lian!, as much as I hate Monday, the cafeteria always has something awesome on today, hurry before we find it's all gone! Mu Qing, you too, wanna come with us? "

Shi Qingxuan is not really close with Mu Qing as he seems unfriendly, but considering how nice he is with Xie Lian, he doesn't think he's so bad, it wouldn't hurt inviting him.
And so the trio make they're way to the cafeteria.

A/N: I was reading the Erha novel this holiday 😂, finished it ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ. Damn, it was one hell of a roller coaster 🤕, the first chapters were ok, some comedy, second hand embarrassment here and there and a few angst but it was nothing I can't handle. Until...................yes you heard me! Until!!!................................................I felt like I was being strangled and knives were stabbing me at around 270+ and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse....i'm hit with chapter 280, and it keeps on getting worse 😂, I have never filled so many buckets in my life (apart from heaven official's blessing and first few chapters of fire after rebirth), at that point I was just trying to get to the end and see how everything will work out and surprisingly I was really satisfied with the ending, very well written totally exceeded my expectations, currently reading the extra chapters. Just realized how much the author loves Xue meng, coz he's the Main protagonist in those extra chaps as far as I've read.

Anyhow, as soon as I'm done with the extra chapters, next in my list that I plan on starting is "The Earth is online" , as an eSports BL novel addict and Apocalyptic survival BL novel enthusiast, this is my cup of tea. Seeing the reviews on it, I just know I'm gonna enjoy it and fall in love, nothing gets me hooked more than games and a battle of wits and equally strong MC and ML?...............what more can I ask for? ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ, can't wait to read it and find out how dumb I am!

Share your thoughts ~