Daily Life of Peridot

Peridot POV

'Why hasn't she returned yet?' 'Surely, if she survived, she would've come back for me?' These thoughts kept running through my head as I was headed down to work to continue the never-ending pile of papers and gem reintroduction in society. 'I actually liked to work sense I've was made for it, but it keeps the negative thoughts away when I focusd on work.' As Peridot clocked into her shift and started working on her papers, she was interrupted by a "friend' while she was working.
"What you want, Jasper, can't you see I'm working?" I said.
"I don't care about your homework here, Peridot. I wanted to ask if you wanted the chance to begin again." Jasper said.
" What do you mean by "begin again"?" I asked.
"Well, it's been thousands of years since you've lost Lapis, and you haven't been performing at high efficiency, and the higher ups are beginning to wonder if they should keep you around." Jaspers says.
"Well, what about the suggestion of beginning again it sounds quite interesting." I asked.
"That's something I could ask while I am meeting with Yellow Diamond today." Jasper says.
"You wouldn't mind coming along, wouldn't you, Peridot?" Jasper says.
"Well, I'm not busy later, so yes, I'll come along with this meeting to Yellow Diamond." I said.
As Jasper leaves the office leaving Peridot to return to her papers, I waited for my shift to end to see what Jasper wanted to show me.
TIME SKIP
The end of my working shift, and now I am free to head to where Jasper lives to go with her to the meeting with Yellow Diamond.
Another Time Skip
As I've finally arrived at Jaspers house as I walked up to her door as it immediately flies open, I am grabbed by the orange brute.
"Let go of me!" I yell.
As expected, Jaspers hugs Peridot and ruffles her hair, messing up her perfect triangle hair. "CLOD!" I yell, and Jasper has a proud smile on her face. As I break free from her grasp, I am obviously angry and thinking about poofing Jasper if I I could. "Calm down, Peridot, not like you've could've used a new style of hair anyways." Jasper says. "Whatever can you bring me to Yellow diamond for her meeting already." Obviously impatient because Jasper messed my hair up. "Of course." Jasper says

As they both leave, Jasper locks the door, and they begin walking down the street towards Yellow diamonds palace.