Survey Part 2

Peridot's POV
Log 226. "I am currently in transit towards Earth while sitting inside this cramped pod with my robonoids. It's certainly a view to stare at this planet from here. Maybe what the diamonds said about destroying all life here was false. Doesn't seem barren to me." End of Log. As I moved closer to the Earth, I realized that the majority of this planet was covered in water. Seemingly, at that moment, I felt a shift as I realized that I am now entering Earth's atmosphere at a rapid pace. Seeing everything passing by like a speeding bullet as I made my way down. I noticed I was going to land into an area filled with green and brown (I doubt Peridot knows what a forest is, but that's what I am referring to) I suddenly felt a bump and was caught sliding for a little bit until the pod finally stopped moving. I opened the latch that would allow me to exit from this tomb. I hesitantly took a step outside from the pod, realizing that this green doesn't bring harm.
I brought out a scanner that would scan for anything that would be considered hostile. It gave me a report saying that the nearby ecosystem wasn't dangerous. I exited the pod and stretched myself after being cramped for a while inside of the pod. I then opened my logs, giving me the coordination of where warp pads were active and where the main terminal was. I began my walk as I took in notice of all of the colors around me. Some were easily indefinable while others were a mixture of multiple colors, which confused me. As I continued to walk, I heard a noise and quickly brought out my cannon. "Who's there?" I asked. As soon as I said that, a small creature jumped out from the green and quickly ran away after seeing me. ( I doubt Peridot knows what plants and grass are due to nothing organic existing on homeworld) After that dangerous encounter, I continued walking. I brought out my bag that were holding my robonoids and allowed them to roam freely, giving them the command to find warp pads and head to the main terminal after repairing them. As they received their new orders, they all scattered in different directions other than robonoid 1 that stayed with me for this adventure. After making itself comfortable in my head, I continued forward heading towards a warp pad that existed within a broken down kindergarten. 'How could we have lost this war against rebels? Surely, we would have been able to put them down without issue, correct?' Thinking to myself. I regained my focus and then suddenly found myself falling towards the ground and hitting it with my face. I looked up to whatever decided to attack me and saw a rock that caused me to trip. I brought out my cannon and blew up the rock that caused me to fall. "Stupid clod." I groaned to myself. As I continued walking till I noticed that the ecosystem around me began changing into a darker color and saw that the broken-down injectors were in view. 'How long was I walking? A few hours at most,' I thought to myself as I began flying down the hill and landing without issue. With entering the kindergarten, I realized the warp pad here was still functional. I immediately used it to teleport me to the terminal. As I arrived with myself and my robonoid intact, I looked over to see that the robonoids were repairing the warp pad that connected Earth to Homeworld. Seemingly, this structure was more intact than one could have guessed seeing multiple pads were still functioning without repairs. I walked over to a pad and noticed that their was a weird symbol placed on the warp pad. As I noticed this, a robonoid came up next to me, heavily damaged. "What were you attacked by to get this heavily damaged?" I asked the robonoid, not expecting a response from it. I soon noticed more symbols placed on other warp pads and then noticed that the other robonoids were done repairing the pad from Earth to Homeworld was completed. I quickly ran over to the pad. Before noting to myself, "This sight has seem to be compromised." Before using the warp pad to escape before whatever was their could get me. I then returned to the view of Homeworld. I opened my a screen using my enhancers and sent a report to an overseer. "This is Peridot Facet 2F5L reporting in a succes of repairing the pad connecting Earth and Homeworld once more. An issue has arisen, seemingly, the sight was compromised by symbols that are unbeknownst to me, so I advise caution for future missions when using the warp pad." End of message. I quickly exited the area and began my way towards my apartment after a successful mission. 'Nothing their on Earth seems like what the logs have to say about it. A lot of organics living within on the planet supposedly only seeing a few of them during my mission'. I soon saw the entrance of my apartment. I am now entering the apartment complex and heading towards my room with me and my robonoids in my bag. I opened and then closed the door. Then, sitting down to begin repairs on the damaged robonoid from the mission. 'I wonder what damaged you. Surely something dangerous was on Earth. Why else would they attack my robonoid? Also, I saw no signs of a blue gem. Couldn't expect it to be that easy, I suppose.' As the night continued, it was only filled with sounds of me repairing my robonoid.

Authors Note
(There we go. I finished the second part of the survey, and don't worry. Lapis part will be here very soon) TM