Survey

Peridot's POV
Log 218 "I've been trusted with heading to a planet known as Earth. Yellow Diamond wants me to personally repair the warp pads in an attempt to restart the colonization efforts on Earth once more." End of Log. I sat down in my chair, preparing myself to build an additional robonoid. It has come apparent to me that these are more than servants. These robonoids keep me company. Keeping me content with my progress of producing ample amounts of robonoids. I knew these would be invaluable in my upcoming mission.
(TIME SKIP)
I finalized this robonoid, becoming my 50th of them. 'I'm going to need Jasper's assistance with this mission. I should head over to her apartment so we can begin our journey.' I thought to myself as I collected my robonoids to begin my journey. Opening and closing my apartment door and making sure I locked it. I began my way down the hall.
(TIME SKIP)
I arrived at Jasper's place and knocked on her door. "I'll be down in a second." Jasper yells. THUMP THUMP THUMP. The door opens, and Jasper is seemingly confused by a visitor at this hour. "I need your help for a mission I was given by Yellow Diamond herself." I say. "Already climbing the ranks of society?" Asked Jasper. "Seems like that, doesn't it." I replied. "Well, what's your mission then?" Asked Jasper. "I need to reactivate the warp pads connecting earth to holeworld once more." I replied. "Alright, I'm convinced let's go." Jasper says. We both descended down the stair case. "What's the purpose of that bag?" Asked Jasper. "It's carrying my robonoids that will be needed for this mission. I wouldn't be able to repair the pads without them." I replied. "The genius and her pets." Jasper says. As we walked, a robonoid quickly climbed itself into my hair, perching itself and getting comfortable. "Why is there always a robonoid making itself home in your hair?" Jasper asks. "It was designed like that to keep me company." I said. Jasper said nothing else, and we continued towards her ship. As her ship came into view, I could only begin becoming excited due to enjoying being in space and not on the homeworld. As the platform began lowering, allowing us to enter the ship. After the platform closed the entrance, I allowed the robonoids to begin their work on repairing the ship. After deploying them me and Jasper went to the command room, and Jasper allowed me to begin the ships' primary functions, allowing for us to begin take off and shoot us out of the atmosphere of Holdworld. As we exited the atmosphere, I was able to calculate the time needed to reach Earth. "It'll take us a week to reach Earth and another week. Go by yourself to reach homeworld yourself because I'll be using the warp pads to see if they are working as expected." I said to Jasper. "Sounds like a deal to me." Jasper says. As our conversation ended, I sat down a bit away from Jasper. 'This trip to Earth could assist my investigation of these missing gem reports. Surely, I'll find a clue somewhere about this missing blue gem that's caught my eye.' I thought to myself. "Do you even know where these warp pads are located on Earth?" Asks Jasper.  "Why would I ask for transportation and not know where to go once we get there?" Replying to Jasper.
(TIME SKIP)
Log 225 "Me and Jasper are nearing the planet called Earth. It worries me because this was where Pink Diamond was shattered and the rebellion took over the planet. What calms me is that they were destroyed by the diamond's power wiping them off the planet." Even then, it's just a graveyard where many good gems went to waste for something seemingly useless." End of Log. Walking from my station, I began walking down the halls heading towards the command room. Knowing Jasper was probably their overseeing our progress towards Earth. I entered the command and noticed it was empty. I sat down in a chair and began sorting through logs that I've neglected due to constant repairs of this ship. Even with the robonoids, the work seems to be never-ending. A small squeak was heard behind me as my chair suddenly fell backward and made me bang my head onto the floor. I yelped as a throbbing pain was felt at the back of my head. Laughter was heard behind me as I opened my eyes and saw Jasper behind me laughing once more at my reaction. "Jasper! Will you knock off these pranks of yours?" I hissed. Only to be have more laughter return as Jasper seems to be struggling not to laugh at me. I quickly got up and dusted myself off while staring at Jasper, wondering if I could take her in a fight. "Calm down shortstack, we are nearly at our stop, so get ready." Jasper says with a smirk. Before I say anything, Jasper sits back down at the console. I turned around and began my recall of my robonoids. As I waited with my bag in hand to collect them, they quickly appeared, allowing me to place them into the bag other than robonoid number 1 entering my hair once more. I quickly turned around to look towards the front of the ship now in view of Earth. "Alright, Jasper, thank you for getting me here." I say and just get a thumbs up as return. I turn around and head towards the exit ramp where I can begin my way towards earth. As reaching the shuttle area and entering a pod which would be used to enter earth's atmosphere without being torched. As the shuttle begins to turn on and exiting from the ship and now seeing the Earth more vividly. I held my breath as I began my journey towards the planet.

(Cliff Hanger, but don't worry, I'll be making a part two to this chapter.) (If you are still reading to this portion I'm glad since this is my first ever story so I am hoping your enjoying the story.)