Brand New

Peridot's POV
Where am I? How do I get out of here? As soon as my thoughts ended, I began to dig forward until I saw light and continued digging until I popped out of a hole of where I just was. "Your name is Peridot 2F5L." A loud metallic voice could be heard speaking to me. "You were just created to serve your new purpose, and that'd be working for Yellow Diamond." As I began to stand up, another thing appeared next to me. It was metallic boots and gloves. As I went over to them and attempted to put them on, the voice returned once more. "You are an ERA 2 Peridot, and your purpose is not much different from an ERA 1 Peridot's, but you need these enhancers to boost productivity." Said the Speaker. "ERA 2 tends to be weaker and shorter than ERA 1s, so these enhancers should come in handy." The Speaker once again said. 'You clods comparing me to another Peridot you filthy clods.' I thought to myself. "Your first assignment will be provided within two days for now, head to your designated living quarters." The speaker commanded. I was still adjusting to my new limb enhancers, realizing that I could take logs.  Log 1 "My name is Peridot 2F5L. My purpose is to serve a figure known as Yellow Diamond. I must investigate this immediately so I don't let this Diamond down." End of Log. As I began to walk , I noticed that it's rather difficult to walk in these enhancers, but if what the speaker said was true, these should be really helpful. As I continued to walk , I noticed a rather big group of Peridot's that  I've quickly walked over to them. They all seem so similar other than a few features, like their hair being in different shapes and noses being different shapes as well. For me, it seemed that my Gem was placed on my forehead. Unluckily, it seemed for others that they had some covering their hands or eyes. For my hair, it seemed to be in the shape of a triangle. It seemed like to me these other peridots were also recently made as all of them had limb enhancers as well. "I need everyone's attention, please." a rather tall Peridot said without limb enhancers. "I am an ERA 1 Peridot, and I was assigned to accommodate you younglings to become more suited in this new environment." ERA 1 Peridot said. "As of now, I am sure you heard you'd be given a living quarters, so if you could all follow me, I'll show you where you'll be living," ERA 1 Peridot said. As the Peridot's began following the ERA 1.
(TIME SKIP)
"Alright, we are finally at the end of the road here," ERA 1 Peridot said. As the ERA 1 turned around, seeing Peridot 2F5L. "Why haven't you gone to your new home?" ERA 1 Peridot asked. "I wasn't assigned a living quarter." Peridot 2F5L replied. "Alright, let me check here," ERA 1 Peridot said. As ERA 1 said that the gem of theirs suddenly glowed, and a list of all produced Peridot's were on the paper. "It seems here you actually have an entire apartment to yourself with a nice view of the city. Come with me." ERA 1 said. The two began walking. As they walked, they made small talk about what duties Peridot's had. After the small talk, they've finally arrived. As the two entered the building, it was obvious that it was very expressive with its color scheme. The two walked up towards the clerk at the counter. "I am here to drop off Peridot 2F5L". ERA 1 Peridot said. After saying that, then handing the papers to the clerk proving what the ERA 1 said was true. The clerk then turned their focus on the Peridot 2F5L. "Your room number is 217, that being the 2nd floor." The ERA 1 now being done with their work quickly left. Leaving Peridot to her own. I soon found my apartment, and the ERA 1 surely wasn't lying about the view that was within front of me. I took in my surroundings and soon started adjusting the apartment to my liking. After some time of moving furniture. I sat down and began to read logs that were stored within my enhancers. I soon realized that I had the possibility of defending myself as I continued reading these manuals about my enhancers. It was late out, seeing outside was quite dark, and I could barely see the sun. So I did what I knew, and that was reading and reading. Some interesting topics were Enhancers and their purpose and history of gems that you could see within Homeworld. Of course, noticing Peridot's and reading about the history and their purpose. But another type caught my eye, and that was a gem from Blue Diamonds court, which were Lapis Lazlius. For some reason, I could vaguely remember that I saw one before. Thinking I was just imagining things, I simply kept myself preoccupied with reading more logs about gems and my enhancers. But deepdown, I swore I knew a Lapis somehow.