Chapter 2

Next day
Serina: I think I will stay here with Ash and make sure he is safe from any reporters.
Bonnie: He looked like was tired.
Serina: He was, he barely got sleep in the last few weeks with everyone wanting to interview him. We should let him sleep, I care about him
Bonnie: Same, have you ever considered telling him you have feelings for him?
Serina: how did you know about that?
Bonnie: You talk about him most of the time and when he was getting his bages you were always the first to congratulate him.
Serina: true on all that.
Ash: *Wakes up 2 hours later* How long was I out for?
Serina: A while you where exhausted and you needed the sleep, because I remember you tend to lose it much more easily when tired.
Ash: yeah That is true, thanks for letting me sleep I feel like myself again.
Bonnie: You're welcome.
Serina: You're welcome.
Ash: I am still getting used to being champion and everyone wants to interview me or battle me or invite me on the shows.
Serina: I saw and if we have not rescued you yesterday you would probably regret for losing it.
Ash: True I was getting angry and annoyed that they didn't understand I needed a break.
Serina: But with us you can be safe.
Pikachu: pika pika pika *happy to see that his trainer is doing much better.*
Ash: Pikachu I am happy to see you are doing great as well.
Pikachu: pika pika *smiles*
Serina: looks like you guys are back to normal.
Ash: yep.
Bonnie: I will let you get ready for the day
Serina: Same
Ash: ok *gets ready for the day after they left the room and thinks it feels good to be not rushing to get ready.*
Pikachu: pika pika pika pika pika *enjoying the slow pace with him and getting all cleaned as well.*
Ash: Does that feel great Pikachu?
Pikachu pika pika pika.
Ash: I'm glad it had been a while I could give you a bath.
Pikachu Pika pika pika
Ash: *finshes Pikachu's bath then gets himself ready and joins the others*
Serina: you look very cute when all cleaned up *trying to not blush*
Ash: Thank you *try's to not blush as well*
Bonnie: Um guys there is a kid in the room.
Ash: right sorry.
Serina: Yeah sorry.
Bonnie: It is ok.
Serina: Bonnie do you have school to get to?
Bonnie: Yeah thanks for the reminder *runs off to school*
*Serina and Ash are alone blushing*
Ash: you know what after the kiss you gave me when I was leaving here for the first time, I kinda stared thinking about you nonstop. *blushing big*
Serina: Oh, I started thinking about you every sense you first came here. *blushing*
Ash: So yeah Do you love me? *feels a little embarrassed for saying that*
Serina Yes I love you to *thinks OMG he loves me*
Ash: *blushes and smiles*
Serina: *happy and smiling and blushing*
Pikachu: pika pika is proud of them