18: YES

***

Breakfast was unusually quiet as Pete felt his body ache all over and of course, the main reason just sitting there and enjoying the outcome of his work. Pete knew they should've stopped after coming off once but knowing Vegas, he shouldn't have even thought of it in the first place. Vegas really made sure he utilized those hours to the last second.

"Dada, youw said papa?" Venice reminded Pete of the art exhibit which totally slipped the latter's mind, too much for morning sex huh?

"Uhm, Vegas. Venice won an art completion and his teacher sent us an invitation. It'll be on Tuesday next week." Pete started, watching Vegas eat his breakfast.

"Ah, the blue invitation?" Vegas recalled as Pete got a table napkin and wiped the sauce on latter's lips.

"Yes, that one. I was waiting for you last night to tell you-- you eat like Venice haha." Pete commented after cleaning Vegas' lips and letting out a chuckle.

"Dada, me! Me!" Venice complained as he pulled Pete by the arm, seemingly jealous at the two.

"Okay baby, I'm here now. Papa just had a little something on his lips." Pete explained and he almost lost it when Venice glared at his father.

"Papa doing it on powpos." Papa doing it on purpose. Venice suddenly said making Arm turn away to cover his mouth and save himself from laughing at his boss.

"Venice, if you don't share Pete with me... You won't go to that art exhibit." Vegas threatened making Pete turn to him immediately as Venice pouted.

"Vegas!" Pete called causing Vegas to turn to him with a raised brow.

"What? He has to learn how to share." said the man who was just claiming Pete on the bed a few hours ago.

"Seriously Vegas? Even with a kid?" Pete whispered as he shook his head, both finding it funny and outrageous.

"But dada has no wing." Venice suddenly said making the three, including Arm, look at him in confusion.

"A wing, baby?" Pete asked, wiping the drool on the side of Venice's pink lips.

"Yes, wing. Miws Jane had a wing and she said papa gives mama a wing for love." Venice tried to explain and Pete finally understood what he meant.

"Oh... A ring." Pete said with a smile because of how adorable the child talked.

"What the fuck is Jane teaching my son?" Vegas mumbled as Pete quickly slapped his leg.

"Language!" Pete whisper-shouted because of Vegas cursing.

"What the fuck is Miss Jane teaching-ow! What? I already added the miss." Vegas said making Arm snort, unable to control himself any longer.

"I told you not to curse in front of Venice." Pete said as Vegas rolled his eyes.

"Papa, yow should giwve dada a wing!" Papa, you should give dada a ring! Venice once again pointed out.

"B-baby, uhm... You see a ring comes after wedding and Vegas and I are..."Pete tried his best to explain the child their situation but can't seem to think of a way.

It's true that they've been playing around, fucking and all that. Everyone can even tell how much they've grown to love and care about each other but to have a ring seems too much. It never even crossed Pete's mind and he can't help but feel insecure at where this conversation is going.

"Marry me then." Vegas suddenly said making Pete freeze from where he sat.

That overwhelming and somehow awkward silence filled the room as Arm had his hand on his mouth, baffled at what he just witnessed. To actually hear his boss' propose to someone, Arm never thought this moment would ever come. Then again, proposing at the dining room during breakfast, Vegas could've at least did some preparation.