Chapter 1: She's Back

"Mom" he called me which makes my day complete. He runs to me and he immediately gave me a hug.

"Seungmin-ahh~ should we go and visit your grandparents?" I asked him and I was holding his shoulder.

"I am curious about my grandparents" he said and he immediately grab my hand.

"But mom where's Nero?" he asked and was looking for him.

"Nero?" I acted like I was surprised or doesn't know him.

"Mom, you're joking" he said.

We heard Nero's bark in the distance and he quickly ran to him.

"Nero... Nero... Nero. Did you have a safe travel?" He said as he was rubbing Nero's ears.

"I'm hurt, you love Nero more than me? I shouldn't have gave your mother a pet dog" Jay said and he was sulking.

"Uncle Jay... You're overreacting, but of course I love Nero more than you" He told him and Jay was flabbergasted because of it.

I was laughing at his responses to Jay.

"You shouldn't make him do this things to me" Jay told me.

"Why? He's just being honest, right min-ah?" I pinched his cheeks and he smiles from ear to ear.

"I took care of you when your mom is busy but you--aish I won't argue anymore" Jay told Seungmin and he was definitely sulking.

"Seungmin-ahh, he's sulking" I whispered to him.

"Uncle Jay~ of course I know all your efforts with me and mom. So don't worry uncle Jay you will always be second after my mom" he said and he hug him, Jay is no longer moody.

"He really knows how to appease people" Jay commented and we all just laughed.

Mina and Mr. Lim was waiting for us, while Jay has his own personal assistants.

"Is uncle Jay rich?" he asked me

"He is so you should be nice to him" I told him as I brush his nose.

Seungmin only knows a little Korean because he was trained to speak in English for how many years. I only taught him a little Korean.

"Mina~" I greeted her and she was really happy to see us.

Mr. Lim greeted us and Seungmin did the same.

"You must be Seungmin~" they kneeled to match his height and he just gave them a smile and a nod.

"he's cute" Mina commented.

Mr. Lim took our luggages to the car while Mina and I keep up.

"You should rest for today and I will give you a briefing tomorrow" Mina adviced and I agreed.

"I thought Seungmin might be a half American-Korean but he's more like a full Korean" Mina said and it did caught me off guard.

"I have strong genes you know" I responded and we laugh together.

"Mom" Seungmin called.

"Why do I have 2-3 names?" He asked me again.

"What do you mean young man?" Mina asked.

"Uncle Jay said mom called me a little cherry when I was in her belly. In school my name is Evan Mio Kim but when I go home mom calls me Seungmin" He said as he is holding my hand.

"It's unfair because Mom only has one name. Her Korean and international name is Avy, the world don't do me justice" Seungmin continued.

Mina just laughed at him but he gave him a sharp look.

"He really is your son" Mina told us.

"Of course I'm her son, who would I be then?" He asked and Mina still find him funny because she did not find it offensive.

"Aigoo~ you're so cute Evan Mio Kim" Mina pinched his cheeks.

"But why do we have the same surname? My classmates in Boston tease me because of that" he was sulking.

"Aigoo my Seungmin-ahh ~ I am your father and at the same time your mother. Don't you like that?" I look at him.

"Ayyy~ if you won't give me a father then I should look one for both of us" he said which made us all flustered.

"Do that for our benefit Evan, so that your mother will not bother me during free times" Mina commented.

"Why look for other man when I can be your father?" Jay said and he was looking at me, it did made me blush a bit.

"That's right but you're my second father" Seungmin said and it hit Jay hard.

"Why not be the first?" Jay asked.

"Obviously, my first father is the one who slept with my mom and you are my second father because you took care of me while growing up" Seungmin told him.

"I'm so amazed that you gave birth to an intelligent man" Mina said and I just smiled.

"I know, Seungmin is just a little child but he has a brain of a grown man" I replied.

"Call me when you get home okay?" Jay asked while he opened the door for us.

"Uncle Jay, don't hold Nero in captive to make my mom go to your house" Seungmin told him and he took Nero's lace. They entered the car.

"He knows your tricks" Mina commented as she sat down in the front seat.

"I regret showing him those tricks" Jay said which made me laugh.

"The important thing is that he loves you" I tap his shoulder and got in.

"Call me" Jay said and we wave at him goodbye.

Jay went back to his house and cleaned it. It's been years since he came back.

Seungmin and I were welcomed in the house. His mouth drops as soon as he saw how big and elegant our house.

"Mom~ this house is four times bigger than our house in Boston" he said while he brings his head our of the window together with Nero.

"You never asked" I replied.

"You shouldn't be like that mom. How can I work with you if your hiding something from me" Seungmin joke around.

"Aigoo~ my son is so cute. Of course I will tell you everything but you should ask me" I told him and pinched his cheeks.

"My cheeks are already worn off because everyone is pinching it" he said and he immediately covered his cheeks.

"Alright... Alright... We should fill our stomach first and let's go visit your grandparents after" I said and I tap his head.

Seungmin smiled from ear to ear.

We walked in the house and he immediately find his room.

"Mom! Look at my room! It's wide and has a lot of toys. The theme is very me" He said and he drag me in his room.

He opened every room in the house until he found my room.

"Should I sleep with you until I'm 8?" He asked.

"Don't you want to sleep with me until you're 21?" I joke around and he was going on with the flow.