Chapter 14: Gather in?

"Just like before?" Sunghoon asked again as he placed his hand on Dae's shoulder.

"Omo~ What is happening here?" I asked while I was stopping myself from going overjoyed for my best friend.

"Yah! Don't misunderstand--" Dae said while he continuously shake her hands.

"It is what you're thinking, it is going on for 2 years already" Sunghoon  said as he snugged her head.

"Yah! We agreed not to tell them yet" Dae said and Seungmin was so confused about what are they talking about.

"Apparently, your uncle Sunghoon and auntie Dae are dating for 2 years without telling us" I whispered to him.

"It is understandable if you didn't tell Avy and Jay but we are also surprised with the sudden confession" Sunoo said with his surprised look.

"Yah! We fought because I insisted to tell you guys" Sunghoon said and he just received a smack from Dae.

"My Mom's friends are all in love and have pairs but why is she still single?" Seungmin asked looking at everyone.

"You tell your mom that sentence. Someone is soooooo close but I think she is blind, you should go and visit an optical doctor Seungminahh~" Sunoo being sassy again as always.

"Where should we go this time? Seungmin's birthday is fast approaching~" Jungwon said as he approached him and tickled him.

"My birthday is in 2 months and I have more important plans than my birthday" Seungmin crossed his arms.

"Is this how you've been raising him? His a little businessman, he's even busier than I am" Ni-ki told us and he can't believe it too.

"Please understand he's an old man stuck in a kid's body" I told them which made everyone laugh.

We started eating and they played with Seungmin until he's tired and ready to sleep. He slept on my lap and I onjeyed caressing his hair.

"He's really here but he didn't bother calling us?" Jungwon asked because he was so intrigued.

"Yep. Want to know the exciting part?" I asked him and the guys started hovering me.

"Ayah~ give space, my little Seungmin will suffocate" I told them and they also realized what I said and gave a little air.

"Seungmin befriended Heeseung" I shared which made everyone's eyes wide and heart stopped.

"What are you planning to do now!" Dae shouted which made me slap her because Seungmin opened his eyes.

"Mom~ it's so loud" he murmured.

We waited for him to sleep again so that I can continue telling them all about it.

"The world is so small after all" Jake replied.

"I don't know what to do too. I can't just forbid Seungmin from seeing him because he's very attached to him already and not to mention Heeseung's father. I know that he will always hang around" I told them as my face is starting to crumble.

"You should just let him play with him. It's not like he is Seungmin's father anyway. What's wrong with Seungmin playing with him right?" Dae asked which made me speechless.

"You're really clueless aren't you" Jake said

"Then it will make us all uncomfortable especially Avy. She already has a child from another man" Jake continued.

"You really have a lot of nice words to say. It's not Avy's fault anyway, she was just under the influence of alcohol" Dae defended me.

"Guys I really don't want to have a conversation like this, I don't want you to all saying that Seungmin was a mistake. I want to always keep him by my side and he is a blessing to me" I started.

Should I just tell them that Heeseung was Seungmin's father? Would that make things better? No right, because it will make things even more difficult. He might sue me and we will be fighting for child custody. I should wait for the right time and place.

"I don't know what to say Avy, I understand how important Seungmin is to you but Heeseung is still our friend too" Jungwon replied as he kept his head down.

"Yeah~ I don't even know if he still remember us" Jungwon replied.

"If he knows Seungmin is another man's child then he might be disgusted at me even more. I think it is better that I told his father that Jay is Seungmin's father. I hope that doesn't affect you in any way?" I told them and look at Jay's expression as I continuously caress Seungmin's hair.

"I am not affected or offended in your decision. I will always support you and you can use me, I already allowed you to. Like I always tell you, I will do anything for you" Jay told me as he holds my shoulder.

Niki acted like he is gonna puke and even imitate Jay in a silly voice, which made us laugh and Jay doesn't like it.

"Cheer up brother! I am just joking" Niki replied as soon as he saw Jay glaring at him.

"I can't even laugh at your jokes anymore" Jay replied as he smacked his thighs.

We watch the sun sets but then Sunoo has a very sharp eyes and caught someone. I look at where he was looking and I saw Heeseung but then I saw someone is tightly holding his arm.

"Is she a leech or something?" Sunoo said with his disgusted look.

Dae laughed and find Sunoo's comment, she was agreeing with him.

"Dae~ stop laughing" I warned her but she kept laughing and as soon as I snap my fingers she was still laughing.

"Ahemm~" Heeseung said and when she recognize his voice she stopped laughing then she turned around and force herself to smile.

"Hi? It's been a long time Heeseunga~" Dae said as she bring her hand in front of him but he was confused.

"Who are they?" Alexis said.

"Who is she?" The guys asked.

"Oh hi everyone~ It's been a long time" Heeseung started.

"This is my girlfriend Alexis, I met him in Boston" he said which made us confused.

"You were in Boston all along? You never left that place?" Sunoo asked with so much confusion, everyone find it mysterious.

"How can I even le---" She stopped him from talking further.

"He can't eventually leave me. He always insisted to bring me here to South Korea but I am still in med school that time" Alexis replied as she was still tightly holding his arm.

"You're in a group date without me?" Heeseung asked but then he spotted Seungmin lying on my lap.

"What's wrong?" Alexis asked when she noticed Heeseung froze as he was looking at Seungmin who was sleeping soundly. She never knew that he was so fond of Seungmin and has a lingering feeling in his heart that he doesn't know why he was drawn to him in the first place.