Chapter 10: Face Off

The drama already have a filming site and everything was going smoothly as the month passed by. Seungmin adjusted quickly in his school and still did not made a friend, I guess he lacks a bit of socialization. Jay always comes in our house or he goes to pickup Seungmin in my behalf. While I am busy with my work retrieving the company my father worked hard for and also our expansion worldwide.

"Ma'am, some of the employees were still on his side after the commotion you cased a month ago" Mina told me.

"Aigoo~ how will the business flourish when the employees don't hear the owner's suggestion" I replied as we just look at the tall building.

I received a call from director Song and was happy to deliver some news.

"Miss Kim... Would you like to visit the filming site? We are 1/4 done with the story plot. Perhaps you can give the actors some push if you don't like something" Director Song said.

"I would love to come by but I need to hangout with Seungmin today" I told him.

"You can take him or her with you, we don't mind Miss Kim" he replied.

"Okay then... We will be there" I agreed and went back in to where we left Seungmin and our driver.

"Mom~ what took you so long?" He asked as soon as we entered.

"Seungminahh~ do you want to come with me at the filming site?" I asked him and he froze for a minute.

"Is that a silent treatment? Are you mad?" I asked him.

"Of course not mom~ but I will go with you, I am curious about the story line of the book you wrote" he said smiling from ear to ear.

"Really? You're not mad? This is our family time?" I asked him again.

"Why would I get mad when my mom is working hard for the both of us" he said which touched my heart.

"You really have a lot of sweet words to say" Mina said.

"I only talk like that to my mom, if you're nice to her then I will be nice to you but if not then you might see my devilish side" he threatened and we adults just look at each other.

"Let's go Mom" he said as he drag me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

We were just standing out of the filming site looking at the huge building.

"Why must it be here?" I asked Mina with my exhausted look and she just force herself to smile.

"Why mom? Is something wrong?" He asked and I just force myself to smile too.

"Let's go?" I asked but I am still hesitant to go inside.

Seungmin just pulled me and find where Director Song is.

We slowly walk to where we saw the production is and Seungmin was really excited.

"Why are you excited?" I asked.

"I am curious about how the production of movies is" Seungmin said.

"Can you even understand it?" I asked again while we wait in a distance.

"I slightly understand it because uncle Jay teach me some Hangul and I'm coping up in school" he said.

"You can read and write?" I asked.

"No, they give us, International Students, textbooks in pure English and professors were discussing in English and they also accept our works written in English" he explained.

"I will hire you your own proctor for korean language and I will also personally teach you while aunt Mina will find you one." I told him and he just nod.

"I actually don't need a Korean proctor because everyone is talking in English in that school" he replied.

"But you also need to learn it because some Koreans take behind your back so it is better to learn it" I told him and he agreed.

"Writer Kim!" Director Song was so happy to see me because he was smiling as he approach me.

"Is she that Writer Kim?" one of the production crew asked.

"Yes! She's that Writer Kim" Director Song said as we both went to see the site.

"Mom you can go ahead first, I will just look around. I will come back so don't worry" Seungmin said while I was a bit worried.

"That kid is more individual thinking" Director Song said.

"I also don't understand him but he is more of an adult than I am" I responded as I advice Mina to checkup on him but she must keep her distance.

Director Song started the film making, he really did picked the greatest cast because they gave me the best emotions from the book I write.

"Writer Kim!" the leading lady smiled from ear to ear while she was waving at me.

I was confused because I didn't meet her in person before.

"Writer Kim~ I'm a bit disappointed" she said as she remained cool.

"I have been in your signing events in America for about 2 years already and you still don't recognize me?" she asked.

"I can't recall where I've seen you besides in the TV" I replied.

"I understand because I'm always wearing a hoodie and a mask that's why you can't recognize me but can I have your autograph? I really loved your stories and I was very happy when director Song decided that I will be the female lead" she said happily as she immediately went to grab the book in her bag.

"She's a very passionate fan of yours" director Song told me.

"You might not know her name but she is Yoon Sua" he gave me a tip.

I took the book and signed it with the words "I hope your career will continue to prosper"

"Can we take a picture?" she asked me and I just nod.

"I'll post this as soon as the drama will start" she said.

I praise her for her great acting skills and for delivering us the exact emotions of the character.

I excused myself for a second to find Seungmin because he might get lost with this huge building.

Mina came rushing in.

"Where's Seungmin?" I asked in confusion as I always look at where she came from.

"I've lost him" she said as I can feel her fear that I might shout at her.

"Let's split up" I said as I pointed at where she will look for him.

I went from the ground floor to the top.

"Mom!" I heard a very familiar voice from the back and as soon as I turned around I saw him carrying Seungmin.