Chapter 6: Goodbye

Mr. Seo assisted me on putting him back to his bed, he left me to prepare a cup of tea.

After tucking him in, I looked around his room. I saw my mother's novels in his shelf and mine. I checked if it was dusty but it was clean.

"He read my mother's books again? And mine?" I said as I looked around.

There was this box in the topmost shelf but I can't reach it so I immediately gave up. I checked his desk and saw some pictures on his table. It was a Pic of him and another woman.

"You replaced our pictures with your new lover yet you attended the reunion knowing that I will attend too?" I looked at him and he was peacefully sleeping.

"What a petty move" I told him and walk towards his direction.

"You know what" I started as I admired him sleeping.

"When I miss you, I will just look at Seungmin. You two exactly look a like, he has most of your physical features." I shared to him and I just laughed.

"It's nice seeing you this close again but please let's never meet again" I told him and left him in his room.

I checked my room and it was still the same. All my stuff are still here.

"Avy~ let's go and have some tea?" Mr. Seo invited and I followed him.

"Mr. Seo, Heeseung already has a girlfriend" I told him but he was very hesitant to tell me anything.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I don't think he loves her though, he came home from the states 3 years ago with her but it is not special like the two of you have" he informed me and it made me laugh.

"What do you mean our relationship is special?" I was curious.

"Because when he's with you that's when he's happiest, he can be himself and not stuck in the past. You two genuinely loved each other, as an observer I thought you two end up together but I don't know what happened when he followed you seven years ago" he told me.

"I also don't know because we never met, he just gave Jay my belongings and never talked to me so I guess he really do want a clean breakup" I shared.

"Hayy~ he's suspicious ever since he came back from states. I just don't know what is he and his father hiding" Mr. Seo told me and we just chat with each other, he even take the initiative to bring me home.

I took my heels of and walk barefoot in my home. I saw some scratches and I somehow felt relieved when I took them off. I wear my fur slippers and went to my room.

I slowly opened the door and he was already asleep with a book in his hand. I went to clean myself up first so that he will not nag me for being stinky. I slowly removed the book but he woke up.

"Mom? You're home?" He asked while he was slowly opening his eyes.

"hmm yeah~ go back to sleep Seungmin-ahh" I told him and I caress his head until he falls back to sleep again.

"Aigoo~ I saw your father today, he was sooo handsome like you" I told him and brush his nose.

He fell asleep and I decided to write a new novel. I took my laptop and started thinking of what the content would be.

I stared at the blank document for too long and when I decided on what to say, the words kept coming.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--

"Mom~ mom, let's eat. I'm hungry" Seungmin kept shaking me.

"Seungmin-ahh, give me five more minutes" I said and I turned around.

He just pulled me to make my posture straight and he sat down on my belly.

"Mom~ it's almost noon, you should really wake up. Aren't you hungry?" He asked placing his hand on my cheeks.

"Okay~ did you eat breakfast?" I asked him.

"Yeah~ I told miss Lu to cook me a pancake and eggs" he smiled.

"Get off me now, you gained a lot of weight" I said and he immediately obeyed.

He waited for me to put my slippers on and pulled me to the dining table.

"What do you like to eat?" I asked but I still feel drowsy.

"I already asked Miss Lu to cook us some soup and chicken" he sneakily smiled and also gave me a tonic for my hangover.

"I should be the one taking care of you but why did we switch places?" I asked him.

"It's normal that I should be the one taking care of you when you come home drunk. Besides I asked Mr. Lim to buy me two bottles just incase you are not satisfied with one" he replied.

Miss Lu and Aunt Ko prepared the table for us.

"Have you eaten already?" I asked them.

"Yes we have, the young man told us to eat first" Aunt Ko said.

"You should eat too mom~ I did not eat because I was waiting for you to wake up" he pouted.

We both eat our lunch and Jay came just in time.

"Have you eaten?" I asked him.

"Yeah but I think I will eat again your dishes is much suitable for hangover" he told me

"Why? What did they cook for you?" I asked and Miss Lu place another bowl beside me.

"western cuisine" he replied.

We three ate together and decided to look for a school suited for Seungmin.

"It's better if we check it out together" Jay commented.

Seungmin told me to wear a formal coat because he said we must match our outfits.

"It feels like I'm the butler" Jay said as he checked his outfit and Seungmin was happy.

"I told you our matching clothes are the best" Seungmin commented smiling from ear to ear.

"Let's go misseur?" Jay pretended like a butler and we started hunting the best schools for a kid like Seungmin.

We are getting tired with the school hunt but Jay just went to one of the prestigious schools in our country. Most of the students and teachers are English spoken so it will be suitable with him.

"You should've just drive us here earlier" I said.

"If I do that then it wouldn't be fun" Jay replied.

We signed the contract and Seungmin will start next week.

"We should go and buy some school supplies" Jay told us and we just agreed.