Chapter 15: This Empty Space

Alexis and Heeseung joined us to everywhere we go, Seungmin is even walking beside them and not us. My little treacherous kid is not listening to any word I tell him.

"I think I can get along with you" Alexis said as she brushed Seungmin's nose.

"Evan? Why is your name Evan? Does your mom perhaps likes avengers or captain America?" She asked.

"My mom do love marvel but I think my name didn't come from Chris Evans because she said that she thought of my name a lot because she named me two days after I was born" Seungmin shared her the most important details.

"Should we just zip his mouth?" Jay asked while we were looking at their backs.

"Yah~ Why would you do that?" I asked him.

"Because it is the important details that only the three of us know. If he continues to hangout with them then I am not that important." Jay was sulking.

"What are talking about? You're so important to me and Seungmin, you just don't realize that" I told him and he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Really?" He asked me again.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"I sure hope that we can be more than friends, I  am dying to hug you" He said with his predator eyes again.

"What's stopping you then?" I teased him and he looked at me with his unbelievable look.

"Really? Can I do that?" he was hesitating and I just opened my arms wide for him to take the chance but as soon as he was so close to me, I ran away.

"You lied" he said and chased after me. Our pure laughter was heard by the group and now Seungmin is looking at me.

"Okay kids? Why are you playing chase all of a sudden?" Jungwon said while they were also smiling as they are looking at us.

Jay then caught me and his hands were around my waist. He then lifted me and he was swinging me around.

Alexis was happy but Heeseung was not happy, he still have a straight face looking at us.

"Seems like you two are having fun. Can we go to the nearest restaurant here? I am quite hungry already" Heeseung interrupted and Jay's face turned blank because of his sudden interaction.

"Don't tell me you're jealous after 7 long years?" Jay asked as he smirked.

"Why would I? You two cheated on me on the first place, I assure you that I am already over her years ago" Heeseung replied with his disgusted place.

"I thought you and un-- appa Jay are friends? I shouldn't have befriended you in the first place. I was right, you have a rotten character inside you" Seungmin interrupted and pulled Jay over to us.

"I-- Eva--" Heeseung was trying to call him but he has a temper too. Seungmin can't stand hearing people talk about me and Jay.

"Aunties~ Uncles~ Don't forget to come on my recital this Friday and you can be with them if you like. All I need is my mom and u-- Jay" Seungmin told them as he is still dragging us both.

"I suggest that the two of them really need to get married. Seungmin is not against it" Jake said as they watch us walk away.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"You have no right to call them they cheated on you" Jungwon said as he walks closer to them.

"Stop with your delusions. Our circle wouldn't be this awkward if it wasn't for what you did seven years ago" Dae told him but Heeseung kept his mouth shut.

"I really wanted to stay with you two but please think before you talk. Even though we are friends, I can't simply switch to your side knowing what happened to the both of them for the past seven years" Sunghoon told him as he tap his shoulder.

"I'm disappointed" Jake said.

Everyone left one by one. Alexis on the other side grab his arm.

"It's not like they're important at all right? All you need is me" She smiled from ear to ear but Heeseung was in a daze, he didn't respond to her quickly.

They are very important, they are the reason I cope up with my mother's death and they made me happy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After 2 days.

"Miss Kim, the identity of the major holders of the board are sealed shut. Even I can't access it, they somehow removed my authority to the company" Mina said which is making me furious.

"What's the update about the total shares we have versus theirs?" I asked her again.

"The ratio is 64:36.. We are in disadvantage, we only have 5 shareholders on our side" Mina reported.

"It's better than nothing, we have Mr. Park, Mr. Yoo, Ms. Na and Mr. Go and who's the other one?" I asked.

"It was a group share but we decided to  name it after me. Me and your friends" she said which touched my heart because I knew they will always support me.

"Whose idea was it?" I asked.

"It was Jay's idea, he said he wanted to help you and met your friends. They made a deal to send me the money monthly and I will invest it in your father's company" she replied.

"Where did he get the money though, if not from his father" I told her but she kept her face flat.

"Am I not right?" I asked again.

"All I know is that he earned it with his own sweat, blood and tears" Mina said.

"His father helped me to return home because I kept getting blocked from leaving Boston. He stayed with me and we raised Seungmin together, he agreed to go to school at night and take care of Seungmin in the morning while I took classes in the morning and take care of Seungmin at night. I am way too grateful to him but I can't really bring myself up to reciprocate I his feelings. He stayed for 7 years and has been a great comfort to us both" I shared while I was looking out of the window.

"Like I said, you should consider him, Mina replied.

"By the way, make a time for Seungmin on Friday" I told her and she agreed.