Chapter 11: Confront

I saw clearly saw him carrying Seungmin and they were eating a lollipop.

"That's your mom?" He asked.

"Yeah~ she's my mom~ she's very beautiful isn't it?" Seungmin said as he looked at him.

"Seungmin, come on~ we have a lot of things to do" I said as I reach out my hand for him to come to me.

He was about to go down from him but he was holding at him tightly.

"Uncle Ethan~ please put me down, your grip is too tight" Seungmin said.

"Don't worry she really is my mom, I told you everything about her so you will recognize her with just my stories alone" Seungmin told him but he wasn't listening, he was just looking at me from a distance. He started walking towards me.

"I can walk by myself Uncle Ethan" Seungmin said.

"It's better to let you be the bridge to help me get closer to your mom" he told him.

"You knew my mom?" He asked.

"She's an old friend" Heeseung replied.

"Really?! But how come I never saw you in my birthdays? Appa Jay, and his friends, uncle Jungwon, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and uncle Niki always visit me on my birthdays and not to mention they never forget to give me my Christmas gifts" Seungmin opened up to him.

"Appa Jay?" He was so confused.

"I thought you told me that your dad ran away when you were little?" He asked again.

"Sweetie? Come on" I called for him one last time and he got down, running towards me.

"He was the one I was talking about" Seungmin told me while he immediately hold my hand.

"I never thought he was your child.." He was very hesitant.

"With Jay" he said as he looked away.

I gave Seungmin a confused look about what he was talking about but he pulled me down and whispered "I called uncle Jay was my dad because I wasn't sure of him but he is a strong candidate to be my dad"

I almost died because of this kid's mindset.

"We should be going. I'm sorry for taking much of your time" I said and bowed to him

"Is that it? What does Jay even have that I don't?" He said but I covered Seungmin's ears and continued walking.

I went to the production crew to bid our farewells and Director Song will keep in touch.

"From now on don't ever talk to that man earlier okay?" I hold at Seungmin's hand and immediately walked out.

"But why? He was my first friend here" he pouted.

"Just don't, he and your uncle Jay are still in a cold war" I told him.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked him but he doesn't reply at my question.

I just sighed and we went back home. He went to aunt Mhary immediately after we arrived in our house.

"he's upset" Mina said as we both look at him from behind.

"He was always talking about a man who is so fond off but I just told him to stay away from his own father" I replied as we just look at him.

"Why don't you just tell him that Jay was the father?" she asked.

"I can't lie about that, when I was carrying him in my stomach, Jay was so upset but then accepted Seungmin as his own. It's just that Seungmin doesn't treat him as a father but more like a friend." I replied.

"Yah! I can't believe that the two of you also have the same mindset" Mina was amazed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Jay stayed by your side since you two were kids. He stayed with you in your darkest time and helped you with raising Seungmin but you still treat him as a friend. Did you not feel any sparks for the past few years?" she asked me again

"I don't know... I am just happy that I have someone who always stay for me" I replied

"Watch out because he can't stay with you forever, you don't know what's happening inside his mind" Mina told me.

"Heeseung disappeared for how many years and hasn't made contact with the guys and me. His social media accounts was inactive for years" I complained.

"I think fate is challenging everyone in your circle. You better choose fast because you might loose them both" Mina advice.

"You should go" I said as I looked at our driver and he understood the assignment.

I entered the house and Seungmin was still mad at me. I then received a call from an unknown caller.

"Heloo?" I answered

"Avy" he started and I immediately recognize his voice. It's Heeseung's father, my heart stopped for a second.

"How come my daughter doesn't even visit me after her arrival?" He started and we just laughed it out.

"I'm deeply sorry, I was so busy for the past month. It's hard retrieving the company from thieves" I replied and he just laughed.

"I heard you have a secret child" he said which made me even more nervous

"Where have you heard such kind of rumor?" I force myself to laugh.

"It's not a rumor I suppose. Bring him over and I'd like to meet my grandson" he commented which made my confidence hit rock bottom.

"Why is he your grandson?" I chuckled.

"Of course he's my grandson. You're like my own daughter and your children will be my grandchild" he said.

"Come over, I'll send you the address" he said and he didn't even give me time to think.

I was scared for the first time in 6 years because I wasn't ready to loose Seungmin.

"Seungmin-ahh" I called but he is preventing himself to see me.

"Seungmin-ahh ~ Do you want to come with me? Someone wants to meet you and he is a very important person" I said and he was just dragging himself to me.

"I will make it up to you. Just tell me what you want okay?" I said as I lowered myself to match his height.

"Promise?" He said as he brought out his pinky finger. I just smiled and accepted his pinky, intertwining our pinky finger together.