Chapter 5: Conflicts

Heeseung sat across me while Jay was encouraging me to hold myself together.

"Long time no see Avy" he greeted and smirked.

The air was suffocating me but Jay immediately hold my hand and it gave me a comfort.

"Same to you too" I replied and I force myself to smile at him even though my heart aches a little.

He turned his head a bit when he saw Jay's hand holding mine.

"Are you two together?" Heeseung asked and the mood suddenly turned bad, everyone was nervous.

"N---" I was about to answer him.

"Yes... We have been dating for a long time" Jay replied as he looked at me intimately in the eye. I was about to let go of his hand but he has a tight grip.

"Oohhhh~ kiss~ kiss~ kissue~~" the class cheered but they immediately stopped when they saw Heeseung not in a good mood.

"Let's gave them a cheers for their relationship, I hope you two will stay strong and have a good relationship without the other cheating" he said as he looked at me with his deadly eyes and drink the liquor in one go.

Why is he mad at me when he's the one who cheated? I was supposed to be the one who is angry but why is it that it's my fault that we broke up?

"Someone cheated? Who might it be?" the woman asked but we kept our intense eye contact.

He kept on offering me drinks but Jay always drink it for me.

"Jay you're no fun" he commented.

"Why? Isn't it normal to be my girlfriend's knight?" He asked.

"Ayy~ that's not suppose to be it, let her drink" our classmates said and I can't stand it so I told Heeseung to pour me a cup.

"That's more like it!" he said.

Everyone is nearly drunk but they insisted on having a part 2 in which we went to a karaoke bar.

The mood was very lively but then they pulled us out to sing.

"You two are in a theatrical play before" they said pushing us both in the mini stage

I felt awkward and shy but he was composed.

"That's easy" Heeseung said as he reach for the microphone which almost brushed our faces together. My heart skipped a beat and made me still.

He pressed the numbers and when I see the title, I was shocked.

"Is that your love song before?" someone asked and Heeseung just smiled.

"No~ someone always love hearing this song. I guess Miss Kim also knows this song" he said and everything turned silent as he started the song.

"This song is not that famous? Do you guys know it?" someone asked them but no one responded.

My part was the high pitch, I did sang it well. As I sing the song, tears were starting to fall because I remember the days where both of us were happy.

I never wished our paths would cross again, I thought I already have moved on with him but I'm wrong. I can still feel the pain in my heart.

As soon as the song was finished, I turned around and wipe my tears.

"You two are the best duo" they complimented.

Jay was already drunk because he became my knight which I told him not to. The guys also offer him a drink since we sat down in the karaoke room.