Introduction: Author's Note

Welcome to 'His Unrequited Lover'!

Firstly, I want to say that this is the first book I have written in a while so let me know if you feel like there are any plot holes or misunderstandings throughout the book! I am also going through and constantly editing chapters so if something ever changes, I will let you guys know.

Secondly, I want to say that this book is the first of a duology and will be firstly edited thrice a week then updated twice a week. The series will be called 'His Lover' and His Unrequited Lover relates to Angela's and Carter's story while His Forbidden Lover relates to Scarlett's and Jaxon's story. Yes you will have to read this book before reading that one!

Thirdly, I want to say that both characters will have mental illnesses and disorders which will motivate their behavior BUT that does not mean you should self diagnose yourself through their actions. Every person and disorder can be diagnosed on different levels, so it is important to keep that in mind while reading!

Fourthly, I want to say that this book is for mature audiences only. Meaning that there is adult language and content. There is heavy mature language since it relates to both main characters and their personalities so if curse words are a trigger for you, I suggest you to not read this book. I will understand if you choose not to! Moreover, for the mature content, I will not give away a warning because it will ruin the plot and then you won't read the rest of the book.

Yes, I know your tricks lol. Just know to be mentally prepared around chapter 10!

Also, this book is mine so please no taking screenshots or copying pages. If you want to use a quote or two I don't mind, but anything else, please privately message me and I will confirm or deny!

Also, this book is completely fictional and was conjured up from my imagination for your entertainment. So anything that may relate to you or a person that you know was not purposeful or intentional and was completely a coincidence.

Also, please do not take the life or personal advice from the storyline and characters. It is strictly for the characters of the book!

Now, without a further ado, let's begin shall we?

Blissful Beginning: 24 March 2024
Inevitable Ending: —