10. Respite

He lowered his body just so it was hovering over theirs in a threatening mannerism as his hands grasped their neck. The hold wasn't too tight, but just strong enough to drag them into submission. "How many times have I had to tell you that the outside world is dangerous, Y/N!" Stardust exclaimed, anger burning his once serene eyes, "you disobeyed me, and now that will be a consequence." They shuddered at the thought of a punishment from him. It felt like they'd known him for ages, and that was perhaps why he was so protective. Yet, they themselves couldn't seem to remember him.

Stardust climbed off of Y/N and opened up the bedside cabinet, pulling out some rope. Grasping their wrists, they squirmed as they resisted him, trying desperately to not be tangled up. But to no avail, he quickly tied them behind their back, pulling away and smirking.

"Now, time for your punishment," He smirked, eyes glinting with mischief, "we can do this the  fairly pleasant or the tough way. What will it be, dear?" They blushed at his words, feeling that he was hinting at them to do something. Yet, they'd never be able to mentally prepare themselves on such short notice. Taking a deep breath, they glanced up at him with fearful eyes.

"I'll take the hard way..." They mumbled, narrowing their eyes slightly. Stardust's expression changed to a rather amused one, leaning forward and grinning.

They shivered as they felt his lips press against their ear: "Oh, but you don't want this?~" He shifted down and kissed their neck, gently biting it. Y/N squirmed in response, to which he smiled at their reaction. "How cute~...and rather hot..." He quietly chuckled, gazing down at them.

"Stardust, don't you fucking dare even try!" They yelled, a low growl in their voice as they glared at him. Scoffing, he climbed off of them and sighed, his voice becoming gentle.

"You're right." He murmured, removing the ropes around their wrists. He gently grasped their waist and pulled them into his lap, stroking their hair affectionately. "I'll allow you to go and roam the streets on one condition; no talking to strangers. Understood?"

They nodded quickly, feeling a surge of freedom flow through them. Of course, it'd be quite a challenge but they appeared to be glad that he was allowing them to becoming a free person. Smiling softly, they leaned into his chest, hoping by the morning that he wouldn't changed his mind. "Goodnight darling..."