18. Victim

Groaning, Y/N observed the chains that bolted them to the wall. Surely there could be a way to bypass it. Squirming, they roughly thrusted their body back and forth in hopes of loosening it. But obviously, there was no logic in that.

They looked around, trying to figure out a Plan B for their escape from this trap. Out of the corner of their weary eyes, it latched on to something glimmering in the distance: a key. Of course it was out to reach, considering their arms were tied. Another sigh of frustration left their lips.

'Fuck it' Y/N mumbled, losing hope of escaping anytime soon. Eventually, the door swung open, two hunky bodyguards entering. They removed the chains, picking Y/N up and dragged them out of the room. Y/N helplessly sighed, just awaiting for the future: and it surely couldn't be pretty.

All their thoughts trailed back to Stardust and how much they missed him. Now they were stuck in the wrath of his malicious brother, Starlight. A great deceiver indeed. He somehow successfully managed to puppet Y/N, which lead to this situation. And there seemed to be no escape from this hellhole.

The guards came to a halt, dropping Y/N onto a velvety rug. They let out a small gasp at the impact, in a trance and not expecting it. A pair of arms snaked around their waist, grasping them tightly and picking them up. "Ah, hello dear. Missed me?" The voice chuckled, hoisting them up onto his lap, his fiery hair blinding their weak eyes.

"Of course I fucking didn't" Y/N snapped, narrowing their eyes.

"Aw you poor thing, you must be tired!" Starlight exclaimed, pulling them down onto his bed, eliciting a gasp from them. The corners of his lips curled upwards, knowing exactly what he was going to do with them, forcefully or not, he'd get his way with them. "But don't worry...Stardust won't bother you ever again..."

His almost threatening words made their eyes widen in fear, and they scrambled to get out of his grasp. Nevertheless, Starlight had the upper hand and easily pulled them back down, pressing a gloved finger against their lips. "Shh darling..." His grey gloves caressed their cheek in an attempt to silence them, more so to relax them to the point where he could do whatever he wanted...

Y/N, who was stressed, confused and worried, felt themselves grow exhausted and weary from his antics. Slowly, they eyes closed shut, leaving them helpless to Starlight's malicious intentions with them. "How easy my life is: first I get to throw him back in jail where that pest belongs, and now I have Y/N wrapped around my fingers and submitted to me~" were the last words they heard before the world turned black...