20. Attempt

Y/N's eyes quickly snapped up to the person. A young woman crouched down beside them. She had a brown white fade of hair past her shoulders, slightly curled at the ends. Her hazel eyes shimmered in the gloom of the gas station's dull lights. "Are you okay?" The woman asked gently, removing her hand off their shoulder.

"Yeah sorry...I'm just really tired.." They muttered, stretching slightly. "I just escaped from a fucking psychotic moron." They weren't aware though of the consequences of their words.

"Oh dear!" She gasped, "Do you want me to call the police? My brother works as a police officer and I'm sure he-" Y/N frantically shook their head, eyes wide as if fearful of something happening. Last thing they needed was Starlight to be alerted of their whereabouts. She nodded slowly, reaching out her hand to Y/N to take.

Accepting the gesture, Y/N was pulled of the dusty tiles. "Name's Tiramisu, just your average girl" She chuckled. "Do you have anywhere to stay?" They shook their head in response, seemingly still exhausted from just escaping.

"You can stay at mine then for the day. I'll see if I can find somewhere for you to stay later" Tiramisu smiled softly at them, leading them out of there, making their way down the dark streets.

~Timeskip

"So tell me...who was this person who kidnapped you huh?" Tiramisu asked, curling her hair in the mirror as Y/N lay down on a beanbag, mindlessly staring at the ceiling. Tiramisu's hazel eyes glanced down at her phone upon receiving a notification.

"Ah, my brother will be back soon! I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable telling him what's happened." She smiled, wiping off some of her concealer to reveal light freckles dotted over her complexions. They honestly made her look cuter. Y/N was confused as to why she would hide them from people, but that necessarily wasn't the biggest of deals right now.

A sigh left Y/N's lips. "It's not that...it's just"

"It's just what?" Tiramisu's eyes flicked over to meet theirs.

"I miss someone. They were falsely imprisoned a while back, and it's happened again now." Y/N murmured, voice toned with depression. They missed Stardust deeply. Of course, he was most likely locked away in a prison cell, bolted to the wall so he wouldn't be able to escape again like he did last time.

The bedroom door suddenly opened, revealing a male, shirtless. "Ah shit! I thought it was only you in here Tira!" He exclaimed in embarrassment, covering his chest with his shirt. Y/N buried their face in the beanbag, not wanting to see any of his sculpted muscles.

Once Y/N looked back at him, they blushed slightly. He had fluffy white hair with dark skin and rather shaped features. It wouldn't be hard to tell that he worked out often. "Oh yeah, this is my half-brother Buttercream. Don't listen to him if he flirts with you" Tiramisu lightly laughs, earning a scoff from him.

Buttercream flopped down onto a beanbag nearby. "Alright then, what's the issue. Your handsome officer is ready to save the day" He smirked, to which Tiramisu slapped his face.

"Stop flirting with them. This is a serious matter." At her words, his expression shifted into a more stern one. "So basically, they've been kidnapped and escaped from what they said earlier, and apparently a bunch of men are looking for them. Oh and they think someone has been falsely imprisoned."

Buttercream rested his chin on his palm, trying to think of something. "I'll get my team to look into the abduction part. For the false imprisonment one, you're talking about Stardust, right?" Y/N suddenly perked up at hearing the name before swiftly nodding.

"Alright, I'll take you to the station tomorrow where we can get some information on both topics." And with that, he left the room, leaving Tiramisu and Y/N in peace to do whatever stuff they were gonna do, not interested in any of it.