102

Ban Hua let go, looked at the row of tooth marks on the back of Rong Xia's hand, and snorted, "If I were a pig, what are you?"

"I'm just an honest pig running around behind you..."

"Cough cough cough!"

Ban Heng felt that if he didn't make any movement to show his presence, the two people in the room probably wouldn't be able to see him.

"Brother Heng," Ban Hua saw Ban Heng, and moved Rong Xia to the side so that he wouldn't stand outside and block her view.

"Sister, Lord Rong," Ban Heng walked into the door, and bowed his hands to greet Rong Xia. Although his attitude was not perfunctory, it was definitely not enthusiastic. He looked down at Banhua who was lying on the bed, and turned his head to say something, but when he saw the bruises around Rong Xia's eyes that hadn't spread, he swallowed the words back.

"Are you feeling better?" There was a bitter smell of medicine in the room, and there was an empty bowl on the wooden table next to it, obviously the medicine had been used.

Ban Heng hummed, her nasal voice was a bit heavy, with her pale face and big eyes, and her aggrieved appearance, Ban Heng's heart suddenly softened. He still doesn't quite know what happened the night before yesterday, but seeing the attitude of the servants of the Rong family, his sister must have helped Rong Xia a lot.

"Father and mother are very worried about you, but they also know that Lord Rong has a stable temperament, so they are relieved that you are recuperating here." Speaking of this, Ban Heng turned his head to look at Rong Xia, and smiled. With a polite face.

Rong Xia smiled wryly when she heard the words. These words sounded reassuring, but they were actually warning him.

Banhua smiled embarrassedly: "I made the second elder worry."

"It's okay, my mother specifically told me before I went out, you don't have to think too much, just take care of your illness," Ban Heng said with a relaxed face, obviously expecting Rong Xia's reaction, "Anyway, mother said, I told you You don't have a lot of time to worry about it."

Ban Hua didn't think this was a compliment.

Rong Xia, who was standing next to the siblings, couldn't help laughing out loud. Seeing Ban Hua turn his head to look at him, he made a fist with one hand and put it next to his mouth to cough twice, "Sorry, I..."

Banhua said tolerantly: "Laugh if you want, don't hold yourself back."

Rong Xia didn't laugh, he asked his servants to take Ban Heng to have breakfast. After Ban Heng left, he laughed again.

Ban Hua looked at him with a pampering and helpless expression, as if saying: There is really nothing I can do about you.

Seeing Ban Hua's eyes, the smile on Rong Xia's face became more obvious.

Uncle Zhongping's mansion, Xie's family sent away wave after wave of doctors, but everyone's answer was the same. They saved the eldest son's life, but they couldn't save the eldest son's life. Xie Jinke has two sons and one daughter. The youngest son was confused and broke his eyes. Now, apart from meeting some poetry and painting friends, he is like a monk, and he is not interested in any feelings. Although the youngest daughter married well on the surface, King Ning is not a loving person. Although the daughter is a princess by name, she is not as comfortable as marrying an ordinary man.

Now the eldest son...

What crime did their Xie family do, these unlucky things happened one after another?

"The imperial physicians in the palace can't help it, and neither can the doctors of the Ban family." Mrs. Xie sat on the chair in a daze, "Master, what should we do?"