130

"Since you defend your shortcomings and are unreasonable, what qualifications do you have to judge my behavior?" Changqing Wang sneered, "If you want to ridicule me, just say it, why bother to find any high-sounding reasons."

"My man's hands are stained with blood for the sake of the people of the world, but you..." Banhua showed a bit of disdain on his face, "You are just playing with other people's lives for the sake of power. No one is clean when it comes to hands, but Why are your hands dirty, you are no better than my man."

Banhua said one by one about my man, and expressed his disdain for King Changqing with his eyes.

"Shut up, what do you know?!" King Changqing rushed to the door frame, "If it wasn't for Emperor Yunqing, I..."

"Lord Liu, you should send someone to watch over him, and don't let anyone approach him," Ban Hua turned to Liu Banshan and said, "After the enthronement ceremony, His Majesty will deal with him well."

"Yes." Liu Banshan raised his head to look at the twisted eyes of Changqing Wang, and couldn't help showing a little smile at the corner of his mouth.

King Changqing was full of complaints and confessions before he could open his mouth, and saw Ban Hua turn around and leave without interest. His whole body's anger seemed to be poured with oil, and it exploded with a bang. This kind of attitude that I don't bother to listen to what you say, and it's none of my business if you feel wronged, makes him more uncomfortable than someone pointing at his nose and yelling at him.

He kicked the fence hard twice and cursed loudly.

Nobles, peddlers, and pawns, when they lose their minds, everyone is the same, with no manners at all.

Liu Banshan glanced at the Changqing King who was almost mad with anger, arranged for heavy troops to be here, and then followed Ban Hua's example, without saying a word to him, turned around and left the prison.

The most unbearable thing for a person like King Changqing is that others don't take him seriously. When others don't care about him, he will feel that he has been provoked, and the whole person is like a painful clam. Toad, can't wait to jump up.

After walking out of the prison, Ban Hua hurried back to the Moon Palace, just in time to meet a few courtiers who had finished talking with Rong Xia, she nodded at them, and left first. Several courtiers saw that she entered the Great Moon Palace as if she had entered the land of no one, exchanged glances with each other, and retreated with their heads bowed.

"You guessed it right, King Changqing really wanted to sneak out of the city today," Ban Hua went to sit next to Rong Xia, "and pretended to be someone whose face was burned, exactly as you expected."

Before going out in the morning, Rong Xia told her that King Changqing was very likely to escape from the city among the common people. In order not to be recognized by the patrolling army, he would even dress up, pretending to be pockmarked or ruined. people. Ban Hua also felt that Rong Xia was just guessing, but he didn't expect the facts to be as Rong Xia expected.

"He has always been satisfied with his appearance, so when he escaped, the first thing he wanted to modify was that face," Rong Xia put down her pen and smiled at Ban Hua, "A person who is extremely conceited always thinks that others are the same Care about his face."

Banhua: ...

"Don't talk about such a spoiler," Rong Xia took her hand, "Come and eat."

The two of them washed their hands clean under the maid's service, and Ban Hua suddenly asked, "The enthronement ceremony will be the day after tomorrow, will you be nervous?"